1882 announcement: Tottenham v Asteras Tripoli – Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Two 1882s in the space of a week, lovely stuff!

Lots of availability too
mDHvhjv.png

Anyone in need of using my membership for this, let me know. Don't fancy this, Brighton and Newcastle all in the same 6 days. Plus I've done 7 home games already this season and I've seen some pretty shocking football. Roll on City, Villa & 'Ull away.

Just bought a family discount ticket, 50 quid for 3 of us, west upper on Levy's nutsack, not bad.first game since Dnipro last term yup yup, anyway i got 4 tickets only need 3. I'll have one ticket spare, i dunno how strict they are on checking id for minors and that, if anyone wants it FOC or the price of a nonexistent pint i'm good. Give me a text anytime in the next few weeks to arrange collection, coming over from Ireland so it be on the night at the ground.

I am usually charged £1.75 booking fee. It can be another £1 postage for paper tickets.
£3.75 seems excessive.

£3.75 is unacceptable. I fucking hate this side of Tottenham.

My pal is going to the THST meeting later at WHL - & this is one of the things he will be mentioning, along with upping Europa group game prices, season ticket holders right if we ground share, THAT flag, along with many more.

Got this booked. Row 27 Seat 120. Still tons of seats left.

Not doing this as got tickets for the Brighton match.

Is it me or is the club continuing to disconnect with its fan base, we did not sell out against Besiktas or even close to it, there will be loads of empty seats for this one, still loads of tickets left for Brighton and getting premier legaue tickets is easier this season with many going to general sale. Be interesting to see how the tickets are 'marketed' when we are in this 56,000 capacity stadium when we cant fill our 36,000 one now.

Not doing this as got tickets for the Brighton match.

Is it me or is the club continuing to disconnect with its fan base, we did not sell out against Besiktas or even close to it, there will be loads of empty seats for this one, still loads of tickets left for Brighton and getting premier legaue tickets is easier this season with many going to general sale. Be interesting to see how the tickets are 'marketed' when we are in this 56,000 capacity stadium when we cant fill our 36,000 one now.

I remember those halcyon days when we prided ourselves on not being glory hunters. How times change. A season of CL football has seemingly ruined our support in terms of numbers & atmosphere.
I will be at Tripolis & Brighton but Premier League games as 'an event' bore me to tears these days.

Agree, over the last two seasons I have enjoyed our cup games much more. My boy prefers the Europa games and has been to a couple of premier league games in which we had to put up moaning in the north stand for the entire 90 minutes, it was cringeworthy...........he had his illusion shattered that day as his first WHL match was in the east upper against Maribor a couple of years ago...which he bloody loved!!

Back
Top Bottom