1882 announcement: Tottenham v Asteras Tripoli – Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean I was furious with Vlad after the last game, was so bad, as the difference is say when Naughton or Daws have slipped up, it is due to their ability and shortcomings, Kyle has worked on it and shown great improvement. Vlad however clearly has the talent and plays like a right winger at centre back, needs to use his brain, so many errors that were self inflicted!

Looking forward to giving them a hiding in this game, Kane with 3

Bricklayers pre-match?

Gonna bring my flag too! Great idea to cover some empty seats.
flag.jpg

I'm so frustrated with Vlad. It's so obvious to me that he should be a DM. It reminds me of when we kept playing Bale at left back. Did my head in.

People were calling Bale a liability back then, and he ended up giving us so much with a change of spoition. Our midfield has the potential to be an absolute nightmare for anyone physically. Mason has so much in his locker, he could easily be moved forward to one of the 3 AM spots. Same with Bentaleb. Both were AM's for us before being introduced.

We are built for moving it through the middle.
also for me ,Danny Rose is more like a left midfielder (attacking) in skills than a proper left back,

don't think it will be a walk in the park mate. I think we'll win but it won't be an easy game. We do have to keep on continuing our system and give guys that haven't had a crack in the league a go as well to push for selection.

I don't think this game will be a simple win for Spurs, can see them causing a few problems if Poch names a very changed team.

Last chance to a freeby for tonights game. I have one spare ticket. Its the west upper part of the family deal. It'll be boring as fuck up there but its free FFS. Someone take it its a sin to fuck it in the bin. Text me later 00353857535932 for collection at WHL

Back
Top Bottom