1882 announcement: Tottenham v Asteras Tripoli – Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Make sure you do as he has just moved to UK, great guy and spurs have gained a positive vocal fan thank god!

PS JDK JDK at half time tell Mr Clash you are Gibbsy and let me know how he reacts

Hahaha my greatest ever social experiment, creating Gibbs.

As i mentioned elsewhere, this game could beat my record low for a competitive match of 19.1k.
I am going to bring my flag in order to hide a few empty seats.

JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WITH A FLAG GETTING FREE SEATS. SICKENS ME! DANIEL LEVY LOVES DISCRIMINATION.

Deed is done ... My ambition was to make it over to an 1882 game this season, and now I have tickets for this one and the Brighton game as well.
Have to dig out the early '80s song book now.

Maybe when the new stadium is finally opened there will be lots of cheap tickets for lots of games, despite many people saying prices will be higher.
haha.

Woolwich were promised the same but look at them now. god knows how many years on and still paying through the roof for games. it's a myth mate our prices will not go down in the new ground

haha.

Woolwich were promised the same but look at them now. god knows how many years on and still paying through the roof for games. it's a myth mate our prices will not go down in the new ground
Fair enough, you may be right, but look at how we're struggling to fill 36,000. Woolwich are a far bigger and far more successful club than us, I really wouldn't judge us by their standards.
Why will a new stadium suddenly make people want to pay more to see Brighton or Besiktas or whoever?
We're going to get about 20,000 for the Asteras game, why will we get more by moving our ground 100 metres or whatever it is. 20,000 rattling round in a 60,000 stadium, wouldn't it be better to cut prices?

Back
Top Bottom