1882 announcement: Tottenham v Asteras Tripoli – Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gonna have to miss both this and the Brighton game unfortunately. Spunked all my brownie points on a lads weekend in Ibiza.
It’s a shame, because I could do with an 1882 evening to reignite the dwindling spark of positivity that remains for my club at the moment.

Guess-timates for the attendance? We know the 'announced' attendance will be higher than the actual attendance due to those Auto-pay Gold ST holders that buy cup tickets but dont actually turn-up.

I think the announced attendance will be 22,895 with less than 20k actually in the ground.

17358_105095586175591_3829157_n.jpg

Dont see a "match thread" so I am going to leave this here....
[formation=4231, Vorm, Dier, Fazio, Anyone but Vlad, Davies, Benji, Bentaleb, Townsend, Dembele, Lennon, Kane][/formation]

BIG UP INADDDY EEEEEAARRIIIAAAAA!!!!
yanaaaa.

No point. Went to City on Saturday, going Newcastle on Sunday and Brighton Wednesday. Don't fancy doing 3 trips to WHL in a week - especially when Asteras will bring about 46 fans, add that to the fact there'll only be about 2,100 Spurs fans there. 5 loyalty points and a nice cup of tea at home will do me.

yanaaaa.

No point. Went to City on Saturday, going Newcastle on Sunday and Brighton Wednesday. Don't fancy doing 3 trips to WHL in a week - especially when Asteras will bring about 46 fans, add that to the fact there'll only be about 2,100 Spurs fans there. 5 loyalty points and a nice cup of tea at home will do me.

21k could be pretty close.

[formation=4231, Carroll, Naughton, Vlad, Stamb, Rose, Lennon, Townsned, Soldado, Friedel, BAE, Archer][/formation]

We can put out anything and win vs this lot. My team is probably less risky than Sherwoods lineups. :pochserious2:

InTheCity InTheCity Agree with the Line Up but I'd stick Vlad in the team with a cover on the bench. He can't fuck up as bad as last time, everyone has off days.
Vlad is a starter (Right centre back) in the first 11 of national team of Romania,he played all 90 minutes in the last 2 games (v.Hungary and Finland) . He played right back with Hungary and centre back (right) with Finland, and he played well and very well (in Finland,especially)...looking more good in shape than in the last 2 matches for the Spurs...remaining to see now if his good matches at the national team will be displayed for the Spurs also soon...

Vlad is a starter (Right centre back) in the first 11 of national team of Romania,he played all 90 minutes in the last 2 games (v.Hungary and Finland) . He played right back with Hungary and centre back (right) with Finland, and he played well and very well (in Finland,especially)...looking more good in shape than in the last 2 matches for the Spurs...remaining to see now if his good matches at the national team will be displayed for the Spurs also soon...

I'm so frustrated with Vlad. It's so obvious to me that he should be a DM. It reminds me of when we kept playing Bale at left back. Did my head in.

People were calling Bale a liability back then, and he ended up giving us so much with a change of spoition. Our midfield has the potential to be an absolute nightmare for anyone physically. Mason has so much in his locker, he could easily be moved forward to one of the 3 AM spots. Same with Bentaleb. Both were AM's for us before being introduced.

We are built for moving it through the middle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom