Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Again. Like I pointed out. Your BFF attempt at a good old cunting and failed miserably. America didn't come up with the term "take on" , your own peoples did. And not really sure how history comes into play since I was simply referencing a sky sport statistic that is used currently in England. He cunted. He got out cunted Your here to defend his name. Carry on
I am not english ffs i am american. Im sorry i am such a cunt as to dare to have a laugh over such a clumsy piece of language. Christ

Topical smiley for you:lamelawtf:

I recall Lamela doing a take-on around the 20 metre line and then he got a score to make it two - nothing to The Hotspurs.
Yeah We all remember that one. Tough to forget. 1 of 2 prem goals thru 2 seasons via £30 large. Or we talking Europa ? Let's hope not. Either way , Keep guzzling the lamela koolaid by the gallons

Last edited:
I've been waiting for 75 games for it to happen. Let's hope Lamela pops that cherry at Goodison. Maybe even bury a goal minus those two hands :lennonlol:
3ebfVw.gif

Back
Top Bottom