Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on explain to me what a "take-on" is and where it came from? When did it become part of football?
"Take on" a defender. I shortened it for purposes of less typing. If you're still confused , which is likely, here's an image from an app sponsored by one of the more popular sports television networks in that country you call home. Looks like it's used in the exact same fashion. Up to speed yet old chap?
ZFb2TvU.jpg

Last edited:
"Take on" a defender. I shortened it for purposes of less typing. If you're still confused , which is likely, here's an image from an app sponsored by one of the more popular sports television networks in that country you call home. Looks like it's used in the exact same fashion. Up to speed yet old chap?

ZFb2TvU.jpg

Ahh Sky that's your source. Suddenly the waters clear. That paragon of all that is good about football in this country.

I forgot they lay the foundations of this game in the early 90s.

Carry on.

Interesting philly you cant rely on your authoritative source on the english language, sky sports, and resort to petty provocation instead? Excellent work you are a normal member of the forum now

Anyway back on topic i hope lamela will get a high take on rating in fifa next year

Convinced he'll come good next season. After last season's write off I was willing to give him this one as an adjustment season and it looks as if he's turning a corner lately.

7 assists (Hazard got one more) playing at nowhere near your best in your first full season in the Prem, considering you haven't started all the time is nothing to turn your nose up at.

2015/16 = Year of Lamela

Austin has close to as many goals as Aguero and nobody will ever compare those two if your catch my drift

Interesting philly you cant rely on your authoritative source on the english language, sky sports, and resort to petty provocation instead? Excellent work you are a normal member of the forum now

Anyway back on topic i hope lamela will get a high take on rating in fifa next year
Petty provocation? Slow down. I wasn't the one being the initial cunt with the "people that use ..." But I don't mind a tussle. And what exactly are you disagreeing with ? He asked where on earth did the term "take on" ever get used in football ? It's used by sky sports which is based where ?? Lmao

Anyways I don't rate Lamela. Don't take it so personally.

Petty provocation? Slow down. I wasn't the one being the initial cunt with the "people that use ..." But I don't mind a tussle. And what exactly are you disagreeing with ? He asked where on earth did the term "take on" ever get used in football ? It's used by sky sports which is based where ?? Lmao

Anyways I don't rate Lamela. Don't take it so personally.
Fair enough, with regard to the disagreed post, i just dont consider skys diction an authority of any merit for answering my questions. When was this word invented? Is it used historically anywhere? I did not think the post settled these questions. Sky in particular have their own agenda which has no respect for history of football prior to the premier league

Fair enough, with regard to the disagreed post, i just dont consider skys diction an authority of any merit for answering my questions. When was this word invented? Is it used historically anywhere? I did not think the post settled these questions. Sky in particular have their own agenda which has no respect for history of football prior to the premier league
Again. Like I pointed out. Your BFF attempt at a good old cunting and failed miserably. America didn't come up with the term "take on" , your own peoples did. And not really sure how history comes into play since I was simply referencing a sky sport statistic that is used currently in England. He cunted. He got out cunted Your here to defend his name. Carry on

Back
Top Bottom