Europa League 2015/2016

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meanwhile Man Utd, in the competition due to failing miserably in the UCL, get Midtjylland...

I think they would have preferred a bigger team. LVG won't want to be in the EL. And drawing a side that they should be easily brushing aside makes it very difficult for them to throw the competition so they can concentrate on the league.

You guys cannot imagine how I feel.
Fiorentina fan, I come here last year to get to know the Spurs before our 2015 tie, fall in love with them, elect them as my second favourite team... and now they draw my two teams against each other AGAIN?!?
This is not a win-win situation, it's a damn-damn situation.

HairyNaiveIndiancow.gif

:pochfacepalm:
Admittedly it never seemed that bad from the other end of the pitch after 48 hours of drinking.. I think that might be the first time i've seen it back but holy fuck that's miserable.

This is our starting XI
3-4-2-1
[formation=343, Tatarusanu, Roncaglia, Gonzalo, Astori, Kuba/Bernardeschi, Vecino, Badelj, M.Alonso, Ilicic, Kalinic, B.Valero][/formation]

PS Tatarusanu is our starting GK but Sepe usually plays in the EL.

Last edited:
Great news!
Another chance to sing "Tottenham's a sh*thole, I want to stay here" in Florence on Thurs 18 Feb 2016.

And we won't have Solda-dud-o
f*cking up a dead cert winner
0:3 this time:soldadowatch:

Back
Top Bottom