Europa League 2015/2016

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our ability to stay in games and remain unbeaten should help us a lot in Europe.

So excited to see what this squad can do

Want to avoid Dortmund for obvious reasons but by the same token i'd love a trip to their stadium.

From a selfish perspective I want Valencia as it's nice and close. Possibly Marseille too as can drive that in about 5 hours.

Anyone. It's either an "easy" tie or a "glamour" tie, win-win as far as I'm concerned.

I'd love a trip to Dortmund, although no chance of actually being able to do myself (NEVER HAVE CHILDREN), it would be a great experience for both players and fans alike.

We're 16-1 with the bookies to lift the cup, United and The Bin-Dippers are 12s.

If we get a relatively easy draw this round, that 16-1 bet is looking very nice indeed.

Moan alert - They just can't back us, can they? Lolerpool struggle against footballing giants Sion yet are shorter than us, who hammered Monaco. Fucking cunts.
I was driving at the time when they gave those odds, I fucking raged - so much so I drove my car into a wall and sent Coral the bill.

Moan alert - They just can't back us, can they? Lolerpool struggle against footballing giants Sion yet are shorter than us, who hammered Monaco. Fucking cunts.
I was driving at the time when they gave those odds, I fucking raged - so much so I drove my car into a wall and sent Coral the bill.

I know mate, I opened the sports section of the Metro today on the train thinking I'll have a little reminisce of the game and lap up the plaudits Spurs were going to get from the journalists on the way to work... Instead...

'Costa's I'm a actually well liked guy so I got away with throwing my bib story' (Liked by Chelsea player, all cunts... takes one to know one)

'Walcott... Woolwich aren't scared of anyone in the draw' (bullshit it's going to be hilarious when you draw Barca and get raped)

'Premier League Preview' (fair enough) & some other sports news

I was beginning to think I was reading the wrong days paper until about 5 pages in from the back I find the Europa League section and to my dismay they given half the page to the 0-0 between Liverpool & Sion (fucking Sion.. Who?). Spurs on the other hand after a brilliant 4-1 win get a tiny box in the corner which basically said Spurs won 4-1. Lamela hat trick. Cheers. Bye

Tossers

I know mate, I opened the sports section of the Metro today on the train thinking I'll have a little reminisce of the game and lap up the plaudits Spurs were going to get from the journalists on the way to work... Instead...

'Costa's I'm a actually well liked guy so I got away with throwing my bib story' (Liked by Chelsea player, all cunts... takes one to know one)

'Walcott... Woolwich aren't scared of anyone in the draw' (bullshit it's going to be hilarious when you draw Barca and get raped)

'Premier League Preview' (fair enough) & some other sports news

I was beginning to think I was reading the wrong days paper until about 5 pages in from the back I find the Europa League section and to my dismay they given half the page to the 0-0 between Liverpool & Sion (fucking Sion.. Who?). Spurs on the other hand after a brilliant 4-1 win get a tiny box in the corner which basically said Spurs won 4-1. Lamela hat trick. Cheers. Bye

Tossers

Metro

Yesterday's news tomorrow.

I've beaten the system this time and used my Marriott Staff discount to book a hotel in every City in the next round, on both gameweeks.

Now I just have to cancel 27 of the reservations when the draw gets made...

Back
Top Bottom