The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs carrier bag from former USSR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would even rest our regular pilot. Let Chirpy fly the plane.

It would be carnage....
article-2134907-12C3EA80000005DC-141_468x328.jpg

What happened to Bentaleb, is he on the plane? According to Physioroom he should get back on Thursday
He was in the Algeria squad on the last international break and even started. Went off injured in that game though so I imagine he's still nursing that injury. I believe Pochettino has come out and said at the weekend that he MAY make Thursday but they will assess him. It's now been confirmed him, Chadli, Lamela and Pritchard are all out injured.

Honestly fuck off poch ,just fuck right off sending kane and other key players to fucking azerbaijan ,automatic points dropped against fucking chelsea ,fuck sake ,

Anyone denying this will hurt the chelsea game can fuck off too

Azerbaijan is known for housing the purest form of Lucozade on the planet. If every participant doesn't come back a shade of orange and full of man fitness I'll sell my house and spend the money on Sunny D shares.

In unsurprised to see he's taken a strong squad. Rose, Walker and Dembele all left behind, Chadli, Bentaleb, Lamella all out injured.

I guess we'll line up like this:

Lloris
Tripper Toby Jan V Davies
Dier Mason
Son Alli Eriksen
Kane

Honestly fuck off poch ,just fuck right off sending kane and other key players to fucking azerbaijan ,automatic points dropped against fucking chelsea ,fuck sake ,

Levy isn't making them walk there. As we won't have much time to prepare, it makes sense to keep the majority of the squad together as I'm sure they will go over a few things for the Chelsea game whilst out there.

Just because he's brought Kane etc doesn't mean they'll be starting.

We never can build on anything because of this ebola called the europa league ,year in year out same shit ,same patterns ,same results ,same excuses ,same denial
As forceful a cade as you make... don't you think we should treat the Europa League as a dry run for the 2/3 matches a week that being on THE CL would bring us?
Don't get me wrong... Azerbaijan is about as far away from London without actually leaving the planet, but the quality of the opposition isn't exactly CL standard...
If we're serious about being a CL club, we're gonna get much sterner tests than this tomorrow (albeit a little closer to home!)
Let's see how we cope with these games first, before writing off an entire European Competition JUST 'cos it ain't the Media wore that is THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!
Do you think we'd be any better prepared for the weekend had we got a 6-0 thumping at Barcelona last night? Players get injured in big games too you know.
I realise that IF Kane gets injured tomorrow it would fuck us over royally... but he could just as easily have got injured last Sunday... we'd still be without him!
Anyway, it's all hypothetical until summit happens.

Just think, if Arseanal drop into the Europa League. .. THEN we'll wanna win it!

Azerbaijan is known for housing the purest form of Lucozade on the planet. If every participant doesn't come back a shade of orange and full of man fitness I'll sell my house and spend the money on Sunny D shares.
Baku - home of the shittiest taxis on the planet - mostly where you can see the road through holes in the floor and are driven by trainee suicide bombers with no regard for their lives or those of their passengers, which they double dip on, by smoking baked camel shit disguised as cigarettes, to try to give you cancer in case the car and their driving doesn't kill you.
I'd be less scared, skydiving without a parachute into a shot glass of tequila.

(tip - ask for a non smokers taxi. They cost more but are well looked after and don't smell like the bowels of hell)

Back
Top Bottom