Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they produced the best right back that world saw after Cafu

article-2135790-0B7D7608000005DC-116_468x286.jpg

(damn, he's an ugly mug :avbshock:)
I hope he plays when we play them and he gets a hat trick along with a clearance that sends the ball into Shekh Mansour's face.

Why are Man City and Chelsea targeting young English players?
I thought the FFP had been relaxed? Any English player that goes to either of these two clubs, needs their head tested.. Both these clubs ruin young English talent and should be punished for doing so.
If stones and delph are not good enough they will just buy ad infinitum until someone comes good of english stock:paulinhobored:

Benteke leaving must be the reason. He doesn't want to go down with the ship. I don't blame him to be honest, Villa have a long and painful season ahead.
Awful last year, and are selling their two best players by far. Unless they bring in some talent, every chance they are going down. Would be a shame really, part of the remaining 7 permanent premier league clubs.

What a complete cunt Delph is. He deserves to get boo'd off the pitch by the opposition fans every time he plays, which wont be that much.

And the dippers think Sterling mugged them off.

What a complete cunt Delph is. He deserves to get boo'd off the pitch by the opposition fans every time he plays, which wont be that much.

And the dippers think Sterling mugged them off.

Can you imagine if OUR captain had behaved in such a way how Tottenham supporters would react? There would be a bloodbath on here.............................

Lets be honest, with Tim Sherwood as your manager, your only goalscorer being sold, a relegation fight looming and the chance of 5 mins in the Champions League, while being paid bucketloads, I could see why one would move to City.

Of course if any of our players did that, I'd be the first to call them a money-grabbing cunt.

Villa fans have to be gutted though, look where they were under O'Neil not so long ago, great to watch, lots of pace, then a cluster fuck of big player departures, O'Neil going and woeful Paul Lambert Ness. The end of last season was probably their brightest point of their last 4 years only for this to happen. Wonder if Lerner will allow them to spend much of the fees they received.

Villa fans have to be gutted though, look where they were under O'Neil not so long ago, great to watch, lots of pace, then a cluster fuck of big player departures, O'Neil going and woeful Paul Lambert Ness. The end of last season was probably their brightest point of their last 4 years only for this to happen. Wonder if Lerner will allow them to spend much of the fees they received.
I'm not sure they were good to watch under O'Neill. He's a shockingly defensive manager.

Back
Top Bottom