Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note.. It's something to do with Konoplyanko having third party owners..

Walk in the park for Daniel, he eats these cunts for breakfast :levylol:

7-Sloviansk-pro-Russian-terrorists-MVasin.jpg

Well, tbh. I got a good source within the club that has said as much and the relationship is supposed to be on an all-time low. The last time I asked about that was a while ago and had nothing to do with this, but I don't see how it has all changed now.

Based on that, I'd be surprised to see a deal get done between the clubs.

What did you disagree about superstaryid superstaryid ?

True, but the money being quoted for an impact sub seems ludicrous
Which is why I don't think Benteke is really a thing. I could see Berahino. That makes a lot more sense since he works as a LW or a striker. Ayoze Perez could also make sense for the same reasons.

If you are signing a pure striker, you are signing a back-up. Unless Pochettino genuinely feels that Kane's performance wasn't sustainable, or that he can be a 10 (which has considerable evidence to the contrary).

Brilliant striker imo. A menace to any sort of defence. Would love him and Kane, whether in conjunction or rotation or both.
SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy knows the deal
Absolutely agree. And these are the sort of players a club like Tottenham Hotspur should be going for... . In fact, unless we have no ambition to push the top 4, this is the sort of player we have to be going for

If you are signing a pure striker, you are signing a back-up. Unless Pochettino genuinely feels that Kane's performance wasn't sustainable, or that he can be a 10 (which has considerable evidence to the contrary).

If Poch drops Kane down the pitch into the number 10 role for any amount of time this season then he can fuck right off and I'm signing off for the season. He has the ability to play it, but we should focus on building around his abilities as the 9. I want to see Lamela play centrally behind him at some point this season, I think they'd work well together with an extended run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom