Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

_83231003_end_season_2014_15_8.jpg

one more trophy for us. The team that least spent in the first 10 places

Levy+Money.gif
Spent on what? Transfers? Wages? Free drinks for those in box seats?

Fancy graphs which look to say a lot without saying anything.

Not bullshit.

A very good source close to the club who has been right before has told me about Stambouli who Poch now wants to unload despite buying him!

Give us any proof that I am a multi!

Has it entered your tiny brain why you were sin binned recently?

You got off lightly and should have been banned for being the sad troll that you are!

:adeninja:

Very brave hiding behind keyboard!

:avbhumph:

Not bullshit.

A very good source close to the club who has been right before has told me about Stambouli who Poch now wants to unload despite buying him!

You got off lightly and should have been banned for being the sad troll that you are!

I think most of the evidence suggests Poch didn`t want Stambouli. It probably explains why he never fucking plays him. I think he wanted that midfielder from Southampton. Schneiderlin.

I think most of the evidence suggests Poch didn`t want Stambouli. It probably explains why he never fucking plays him. I think he wanted that midfielder from Southampton. Schneiderlin.

Yes he was probably unsure and relied on Baldini before approving the signing but we may as well move him on permanently if he doesn't figure in Poch's future plans.
When we didn't play a high line he was ok such as the Bar Codes match.....ok it was the Bar Codes so maybe not a true test!

Your Stambouli make-believe bullshit is exactly that. Much like the majority of your contribution on here. Jog the fuck on, sad multi cunt-faced waste of skin
Not bullshit.

hhahahahahaha

Ladies and gents - JetsetCunt has joined TFC
Under what name my old multi-hunting mate?
No "multi" proof then!

What a surprise!

:walker-scream:
Bazali

:adelol:
Walked into that one, I didn't see the quote :avbhumph:
Excellent stuff !!

You can read!,
:kaboullol:

So what's my other name?

:vertna:
Fucking OWNED
No idea what you're on about!

A new low even for you!

:avbshock:

Watisis+that+even+possible+turning+down+sex+whawhat+land+do+you+hail+_8871beb380d2899fc067ff9c27a47384.jpg
cb1399ffc494318024062fceee491341.jpg

Sadly I watched that programme, her being interviewed by Philip Schofied and Amanda Holden who both did very well keeping their faces straight especially after the clip showing her walking down a Main Street with nobody noticing her!

Wonder what her husbands like......

:angryscouser:

Back
Top Bottom