Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should buy Puncheon! Hahah beat you all to it!

I actually really rate Puncheon. He's probably not quite at our level but he's damn useful. Palace have a few players like that, they are a side that could hover around 10-12 in the table for years.

I actually really rate Puncheon. He's probably not quite at our level but he's damn useful. Palace have a few players like that, they are a side that could hover around 10-12 in the table for years.

No he is a cracking player, on the Mensa formula, he works as has proven it in the premier league and is at a club worse than us, would not mind him as one of the wide players in the 3

Idiocracy like Cabaye mentioned earlier, does not work, he will only leave for CL footy which we wont have and money, which we dont have much of

No he is a cracking player, on the Mensa formula, he works as has proven it in the premier league and is at a club worse than us, would not mind him as one of the wide players in the 3

Idiocracy like Cabaye mentioned earlier, does not work, he will only leave for CL footy which we wont have and money, which we dont have much of

Agreed. I wish we'd buy more PL players but the stopping block seems to be the fact we don't have interest in spending money. The prices outside of England are just too appealing for Levy.

Agreed. I wish we'd buy more PL players but the stopping block seems to be the fact we don't have interest in spending money. The prices outside of England are just too appealing for Levy.

This summer the big test my man..... lets hope every pound spent goes to someone who improves that first team genuinely. We have a large and expensive squad now, even the duds we can get money for so lets hope its all reinvested in quality. I hope he gives Poch a summer of money to get the targets we want, if they are available

Question 1 this summer should be the day after last day of season - Hugo are you staying? and we go from there, Jose style get it all sorted by middle of July, no messing around

Does that only mean that only 2% of the people here actually know what the hell you're talking about?

Scratch that, nobody here would make up that group.

when I get 20 mins at work this week, on some crap conference call or something I will come up with my transfer decision tree

when I get 20 mins at work this week, on some crap conference call or something I will come up with my transfer decision tree
This should be good...

Conference calls are a great time to get other crap done, but I've been caught at least a few times not paying attention.

This should be good...

Conference calls are a great time to get other crap done, but I've been caught at least a few times not paying attention.

Due to my accent they think I am the smartest person here so I can get away with it, you need to get one!!

Will have to try and meet at Atlantic before the seasons over...... oh it already is!!

Due to my accent they think I am the smartest person here so I can get away with it, you need to get one!!

Will have to try and meet at Atlantic before the seasons over...... oh it already is!!
It is over! Totally worthless from here on out!!

I was just talking to one of my friends about making it down there one day before the season is over the last game. I'd like to get down there when we're likely to win, but not sure when that will be. Even though there may not really be anything at stake for us, hopefully there is, I'd like to maybe get down there for the last game, just because of all the other games going at the same time. Could be a good time following everything happening.

Whatever day, I'll be sure to let you know in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom