What's the worst thing you've done because of Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was wearing one of the Kappa shirts, I think it was one of our first back in 2003/2004. Woolwich took the lead at WHL. I somehow tore my shirt, think I reached to the goal and my thumb got caught in the shirt, you remember how tight they were. They then went 2-0 up, I proceeded to go Hulk Hogan on the shirts ass and ripped it. Felt bad. Suppose I should thank Keane from stopping me from doing any more damage.

Tried to punch a police horse before it was fashionable - it was an 'away' horse though, and it did provoke me.

#wedonthurtourown
Police footage of what went down:
mongo-punches-horse-o.gif

Our family cat had a litter of 3 kittens in 1999 and we kept one of them. As they were born on the day we won the league cup final, I somehow managed to convince My mum that we should call him Sol.

2 years later he was hit by a car and that summer that cunt completed the heartache by leaving Spurs for Woolwich.

Ergo, I killed my cat by naming it after that cunt.

(Possibly lucky as I would have had to change its name.)

I got married on the day we played Villa in the Charity Shield - and decided that my new bride wouldn't mind if I watched the game on MOTD.
Strangely, she had gone to sleep by the time the game finished.
Not sure what was my biggest mistake really - watching the game, or waking her up.........

Blew out my girlfriends 18th birthday party for Everton away, her parents were not impressed!

Left a dinner party early when the Chav's stopped us qualifying for CL, I was too gutted to talk to anyone so thought it was best to go home.

Our family cat had a litter of 3 kittens in 1999 and we kept one of them. As they were born on the day we won the league cup final, I somehow managed to convince My mum that we should call him Sol.

2 years later he was hit by a car and that summer that cunt completed the heartache by leaving Spurs for Woolwich.

Ergo, I killed my cat by naming it after that cunt.

(Possibly lucky as I would have had to change its name.)
I managed to persuade an ex-girlfriend to call one of her new hamsters Ledley. It outlived all of its mates by quite some distance (though I'm not sure if it managed to develop a dodgy knee in the process)

Bit of a scummy one but used to piss all over fabrigass mug every time I walked past the Woolwich shop in Finsbury Park late at night when i was fucked whilst shouting Yid Army.Ahh the piss head days......

Ex girlfriend booked up a night away, nice meal etc for Valentine's Day a few years back in advance. All well and good, thought right touch, saves me doing the same etc.

We then draw AC Milan In the Champions League.

I flew to Milan on Valentine's Day..

.. Not with her.:adegrin:

I spent the next 15 months single.

In fact that's a lie.

That wasn't the worst thing at all. When crouch scored, that's up there with the best atmospheres I've ever experienced. Worth it.

I went to watch a game whilst at uni and my GF at the time said she'd like to come and have a look around the area. She didn't want to go to the match. Well, I hadn't got her a ticket anyway. After a quick bite to eat, she decided she didn't like the area so went to read a book ... in the car ... in the old Tottenham Hale car park. Oh, and she had flown down from Scotland to see me for the weekend. Didn't feel that bad as I saw a 3-3 draw with Leeds. But the relationship didn't last.

Back
Top Bottom