What's the worst thing you've done because of Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had an argument with an ex because she bought red & white striped toothpaste, the bitch.

During the league cup semi final win against the chavs 2002, I got a girl who fancies me to give me a blowjob as I told her the positive energy would help the team . 5-1 .. Ithankyou

Had an argument with an ex because she bought red & white striped toothpaste, the bitch.

During the league cup semi final win against the chavs 2002, I got a girl who fancies me to give me a blowjob as I told her the positive energy would help the team . 5-1 .. Ithankyou
During, as in actually during the match? Well played... did you shoot your load when :sherwoodwtf: shot us 2-0 up? (Skip to 36 mins)

What a line-up we had too...
Tottenham: Sullivan, Perry, King, Gardner, Davies, Poyet (Leonhardsen 83), Sherwood, Anderton, Taricco, Sheringham, Iversen (Rebrov 83).
Subs Not Used: Kelly, Etherington, Thelwell.
Booked: Poyet, Sheringham.
Goals: Iversen 2, Sherwood 33, Sheringham 50, Davies 76, Rebrov 87.

At a new years family party with the ex ,talking football with the guys ,ex was across the the room giving me evils chatting to the females,she shouted loudly HE LOVES SPURS MORE THAN HE LOVES ME .everbody in the room knew looked to me i shouted back FUCK YOU I LOVE Woolwich MORE THAN I LOVE YOU ,the whole room knew my hatred of woolwich was ex stream ,there was no going back from that point ,so basically i fucking donated half a house to the cause.COYS.

During, as in actually during the match? Well played... did you shoot your load when :sherwoodwtf: shot us 2-0 up? (Skip to 36 mins)

What a line-up we had too...
Tottenham: Sullivan, Perry, King, Gardner, Davies, Poyet (Leonhardsen 83), Sherwood, Anderton, Taricco, Sheringham, Iversen (Rebrov 83).
Subs Not Used: Kelly, Etherington, Thelwell.
Booked: Poyet, Sheringham.
Goals: Iversen 2, Sherwood 33, Sheringham 50, Davies 76, Rebrov 87.

i watched a good half hour of that. ground sounded buzzing

i watched a good half hour of that. ground sounded buzzing
Sounds incredible doesn't it - I love the "Glenn Hoddle's blue and white army (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP), Glenn Hoddle's blue and white army (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP)". So much better than the way we do it these days that's more of a constant noise that just merges into one.

Terry cocking up massively for the first goal is great to see too!

Sounds incredible doesn't it - I love the "Glenn Hoddle's blue and white army (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP), Glenn Hoddle's blue and white army (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP)". So much better than the way we do it these days that's more of a constant noise that just merges into one.

Terry cocking up massively for the first goal is great to see too!
It's so much better. Might start trying to get it going again but "we are tottenhams..." instead of the gaffers name, sick of singing about managers that aren't with us for long. Plus half the crowd don't like them whoever it is so won't join in.

I've got angry as fuck, then went down on my then Female 'friend' at the time pretty aggressively to her amusement, loved every minute of it except for Spurs.

Edit: Was after the Adebayor cocky run up and shit penalty against Basel the fucking stupid cunt.

Last edited:
When I was 14/15 , I remember watching the F.A cup semi-final when Palacios got a second yellow card from a challenge where he didn't actually make contact, this being just before the Woolwich game in our run in for the champions league place. Sitting in front of my whole family, including my 7 year old cousin, screaming "FUCK OFF YOU DIVING CUNT" did not go down too well.

Back
Top Bottom