Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the PSV game and that Memphis Depay is blooming quality, shame we didn't get him

I haven´t given up – truly hope he will play for us the next season! If you refer to us not getting him in January. The guy was quoted stating that "he wanted to stay in PSV for the reminder of the season in order to compete for the title". IMHO, the right attitude

I would really like to see vastly experienced CM come in. Joao Moutinho in a perfect world or even a Nigel De Jong or James Milner.

As good as Nabil and Ryan are, I think they'd benefit immensely from a role model of that ilk. To teach them the nuances of elite level CM.

could we get Bale back?
he's getting it tight in Madrid, I doubt they've paid us all the money yet so we could call it quits and chuck them a bit more back.
no, okay I'll get back to my crack pipe

Press starting the Kane to Madrid bullshit, the moment we start to look threatening.

I honestly think I will stop watching football if Kane leaves us in the next 4-5 years. Football loses if someone like Harry is turned to join a team like Madrid.

Having seen him against Barca recently, I'd be very much at ease with us going back in for Mussachio. The guy is intensely brilliant at reading the game and making last ditchers. Apart from a striker were looking rosey and any additions should be progressive statements. No more squad fillers needed in any position really.

Agree Reid on a free would be good but I don't think there is much point signing an experienced CB when we have Fazio, JV & Dier who are all capable starters. Noticed we are linked to the young Argentine Mammana. That sort of age/talent profile is what we should get as 4th choice

Is Ball not going to be good enough to be a CB? Or Milos? I think we may not actually need to bring someone in, just send Kaboul and Chiriches away.

Ings wouldn't be free. Due to his age it goes to a tribunal, could be anywhere between £3.5 - £6m.....but essentially I agree....both are players I rate, too.

That said; Dier deserves some time at centre half.

Dier was good against both Arse and Liverpool, like the fact he has good pace, outran Sturridge on at least two occassions, we play a high line pressing game, having a quick centre back is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom