Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post implied that was the reason people don't like him and secondly I feel Jayc1 Jayc1 brings up some very valid points a lot of the time. I don't agree with all of them but I can at least respect someone for expressing an unpopular opinion on a forum.

n17troops n17troops is a much worst poster. All he does post pictures in reply to comments and mouth off when someone is mean to Joe Clash Joe Clash . Essentially just fishing for ratings.

Now, I don't care too much for this drama and feel Jayc1 should learn when not to reply sometimes but at least he tries to talk football in some threads.
Thought you didn,t want to talk to us,"mean to someone else"fucking grow up,as we said put us on ignore,we do what we want to do ,not to please you ,as for mouthing of if you do ever attend a game we would love to meet up with you and have a chat.We don,t fish for anything,don,t hide behind your keyboard boy.If you do attend games which we very much doubt ,don,t pick internet rows,be a man and have a real one.

Arce negged 20-30 of my posts in a row and then started stating I'm a troll and abusing me, after I had said nothing to him. Am I suppose to sit there and take that, do nothing? I log on every day to have 30 notifications, all of which are disagrees or abuse, from the same people. It gets tiresome.
Rofl, you shouldn't take that one too personally. Arc does that with everyone.

But you're a cunt.

Don't push it now - you're still at private-peon level
Was Holtby
Thought you didn,t want to talk to us,"mean to someone else"fucking grow up,as we said put us on ignore,we do what we want to do ,not to please you ,as for mouthing of if you do ever attend a game we would love to meet up with you and have a chat.We don,t fish for anything,don,t hide behind your keyboard boy.If you do attend games which we very much doubt ,don,t pick internet rows,be a man and have a real one.
You're an idiot.

Was Holtby

You're an idiot.
AH as we thought a bed room bound keyboard hardman,or should we say boy.Now mummys said you can keep the light on so no tantrums .No fuck off an argue with someone you stand a chance of worrying .How about
d4ptg0.jpg

I feel we need just four more players to make this squad absolutely perfect. Two strikers, one to be immediate backup/occasional starter, one a youngster who can potentially improve to become a starter in 4-5 years.
And one young central defender to replace Kaboul and Chiriches.

If we sell unwanted players, we can raise enough money to get someone like Dybala (closest to Aguero we can get, and only 21 years old) and sign Ings, Schar, Konoplynka on a free.

GK: Lloris, Vorm
D: Rose, Davis, Vertonghen, Fazio, Dier, Schar, Walker, Yedlin
M: Mason, Bentaleb, Dembele, Stambouli, Carroll, Alli
AM: Eriksen, Pritchard
W: Lamela, Townsend, Chadli, Konoplyanka
S: Kane, Dybala, Ings.

Look at that squad, just look at it! So young, so talented, options all around to rotate.

Get rid of Kaboul, Chiriches, Paulinho, Capoue, Lennon, Ade and Soldado = 30-40 million in. So net spending is still within ENIC's rules.

The biggest mistake ENIC made was not to invest in good players in January 2012, when we were flying. I hope they don't make the same mistake again. With a few players added, there's nothing we can't achieve with Poch.

:levyeyes:

I've just gone into three different threads and all I am reading is twats having digs at each other.
What is the point? It's so boring to read.
The Liverpool thread doesn't have a single post that relates to the game.
:kaneshh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom