West Bromich Albion versus Tottenham Hotspur - 31st January.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said many. I said in general. None of these are universal, they're majoritarian.

I didn't use the word all. Totti didn't use the word all.

Shove it up your arse, if you're going to literally make shit up. No one said all, so don't introduce it into the debate as if either of us said it. Also, binned for being insulting with no justification at all. My original post wasn't insulting or offensive to anyone.
Do you understand that the U.S. is a nation of 320 million people that is infinitely more diverse than the U.K.? Do you understand that it's a fact that of those hundreds of millions, at least hundreds of thousands if not millions (even if far from a majority) are as knowledgeable, if not more knowledgeable about the sport than the average Brit geezer? Do you understand that it's a fact that "many" Americans are even more knowledgeable than *gasp!* you and Totti?

If you understand all of that, do you understand why Totti's unprovoked generalization about Americans followed by you saying you find it "funny, personally" is as insulting as it is stupid? And you think I'm the insulting one just for pointing this out.

Also, don't flatter yourself. The game is not rocket science.

I'm not binning you, because I don't believe in binning people just because they disagree with me , but if you need to bin me just to confirm that you are a petulant prick then have at it.

Last edited:
Great day, missed out on Sheffield Utd during the week but made the most of today.

Chairs up, if you hate Woolwich :eriksenlol:
I can't take credit for starting the song, however I am taking full credit for being the first person to randomly hold a chair in the air! Nearly got chucked out for that until the bouncer looked up and saw 10 more chairs being swung around :kaboullol:

Do you understand that the U.S. is a nation of 320 million people that is infinitely more diverse than the U.K.? Do you understand that it's a fact that of those hundreds of millions, at least hundreds of thousands if not millions are as knowledgeable, if not more knowledgeable about the sport than the average Brit? Do you understand that it's a fact that "many" Americans are even more knowledgeable than *gasp!* you and Totti?

If you understand all of that, do you understand why Totti's unprovoked generalization about Americans followed by you saying you find it "funny, personally" is as insulting as it is stupid? And you think I'm the insulting one just for pointing this out.

Also, don't flatter yourself. The game is not rocket science.

I'm not binning you, because I don't believe in binning people just because they disagree with me , but if you need to bin me just to confirm that you are a petulant prick then have at it.
I binned him on your behalf.

Well, just pointing out that although some people say Eriksen is ruined on the left, that Lamela should not be on the right etc., etc......they are, in fact, all over the place and not playing in one position.
Also for people saying Paulinho did fuck all tackling wise, along with Lamela, that Paulinho was our most successful tackler and Lamela made as many as anyone else.
And, sarky bollocks, It was a heat map of the whole front 6 players, including the striker, Kane, and yes it is amazing -to me anyway - how those 2 central midfielders, the left and right Mids (Eriksen in particular), the 'No10' and the striker were so fluid and interchangeable & covered so much ground.
Watch the 90 mins It amazing, you dont need heat maps to see what happened today?

Well, just pointing out that although some people say Eriksen is ruined on the left, that Lamela should not be on the right etc., etc......they are, in fact, all over the place and not playing in one position.
Also for people saying Paulinho did fuck all tackling wise, along with Lamela, that Paulinho was our most successful tackler and Lamela made as many as anyone else.
And, sarky bollocks, It was a heat map of the whole front 6 players, including the striker, Kane, and yes it is amazing -to me anyway - how those 2 central midfielders, the left and right Mids (Eriksen in particular), the 'No10' and the striker were so fluid and interchangeable & covered so much ground.
Sorry mate, I couldn't resist that...

what a load of bollox

i mean if you rent a boy you don't have to smash his backdoor in

you could just play abit of football or sumthin rite :leaveityeah:

Fucks sake I'm just trying to enjoy this uplifting win today without having to re-fight the American Revolution every week. I'm just here for Spurs, not for the internet cunt offs.
:pochfacepalm:

We fat and don't know footy. Just have to know our place here while these geniuses of the game talk up the complexity of football and one's "supreme work-rate". At least we have our guns. Lmao. Small dik syndrome has a devasting effect on many. Poor guy. I almost feel sorry for him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom