West Bromich Albion versus Tottenham Hotspur - 31st January.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking to keep up my 100% 'Locked Thread' record when starting Match Threads, so feel free to crack on having a row about homophobia, Adebayor, The 'Y' Word, Tim Sherwood, having a 39th Premiership game overseas, racism and much more in here.

Just like Palace - bad time to play this lot, 4 weeks after getting Pulis, so I'm expecting a last minute Berahino winner, our transfer targets like scoring against us.

Lloris

Rose
Dier
Vertonghen
Walker

Mason
Dembele

Eriksen
Chadli
Townsend

Kane.

IBTL

d301bcaecdfbaf17e34b0794f859665c.gif

IBTL - In Before The Lock (internet slang) - since you last thread got locked (which happens rarely on here so well done!)

Last edited:
At this point, almost prefer an Away fixture vs these 2nd Half Prem clubs.

Should be some open football which should favor Spurs. Hopefully, the back-line will continue with their promising play in the Prem and Lloris continues to do his thang.

Weren't we 2 down after 3 minutes in this fixture last term, eventually scraping a 3-3 which felt like a win?

I'd take the draw now.
My first away trip was this game last year. At 30 mins (think Adebayor had missed a penalty as well) I was questioning why I bothered. Going again this week, big fan of them letting away fans in the little outdoor area to have a smoke and beer at half time.

We had good results when the title of these threads were embarrassingly insulting.

We should continue that trend.

We're going to lose to WBA. 2-1. They'll score first, equalize through luck and then we lose.

Back
Top Bottom