West Bromich Albion versus Tottenham Hotspur - 31st January.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How come out of interest?.

Just check our head to head results against them in the last 4/5 seasons and then check their results against Woolwich, Dippers or Chavs over the same period. They always guarantee them maximum points. The other team was Norwich, I was glad when they got relegated last season.

Annoyingly shit how whenever I looked at our Jan fixture list and thought it looked great, then Palace and WBA replace managers and all of a sudden have bags of momentum and confidence.

Can only see one goal in this

wow, the wind is really just being ripped out of our sails, huh?

We win our 2nd leg and it will put the team on an incredible high, we'll win 3-2.

Eriksen, Hugo and 9 other blokes

4:1 Spurs

COYS

tumblr_n1wme9Ziti1qdlh1io1_400.gif

P3NmacE.gif

Some interesting facts about West Bromwich :
1 - it has a population of just over 75,000 but including suburbs 136,950 ( I know , crazy isn't it)

2 - it's dialling code is 0121

3 - the end

Back
Top Bottom