West Bromich Albion versus Tottenham Hotspur - 31st January.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We fat and don't know footy. Just have to know our place here while these geniuses of the game talk up the complexity of football and one's "supreme work-rate". At least we have our guns. Lmao. Small penis syndrome has a devasting effect on many. Poor guy. I almost feel sorry for him.
He's a dick, He's never seen us play - happy to back you up. Total cunt.

Last edited:
Do you understand that the U.S. is a nation of 320 million people that is infinitely more diverse than the U.K.? Do you understand that it's a fact that of those hundreds of millions, at least hundreds of thousands if not millions (even if far from a majority) are as knowledgeable, if not more knowledgeable about the sport than the average Brit geezer? Do you understand that it's a fact that "many" Americans are even more knowledgeable than *gasp!* you and Totti?

If you understand all of that, do you understand why Totti's unprovoked generalization about Americans followed by you saying you find it "funny, personally" is as insulting as it is stupid? And you think I'm the insulting one just for pointing this out.

Also, don't flatter yourself. The game is not rocket science.

I'm not binning you, because I don't believe in binning people just because they disagree with me , but if you need to bin me just to confirm that you are a petulant prick then have at it.

Cut to the chase; do you think most Americans know a lot about football or not? If not, his generalization is true. You're getting your panties in a twist over barely anything. You saying cunt and prick is far more offensive than him stating your nationality.

It's funny because one of your best youth prospects said the exact same fucking thing, no one bats an eye lid.

I've not binned you because you disagreed. I binned because you childishly threw about insults. I'm binning you again, for doing the exact same thing.

Cut to the chase; do you think most Americans know a lot about football or not? If not, his generalization is true. You're getting your panties in a twist over barely anything. You saying cunt and prick is far more offensive than him stating your nationality.

It's funny because one of your best youth prospects said the exact same fucking thing, no one bats an eye lid.

I've not binned you because you disagreed. I binned because you childishly threw about insults. I'm binning you again, for doing the exact same thing.
How about we just avoid the ignorant / anti any nationality POVs all together ?

Ps
what Yedlin did or didnt say about Americans and football represents fock all.

Are the Americans on here allowed an opinion without being told that they know nothing because Americans don't know football?

Whether "most" Americans know about football has precisely fuck all to do with an opinion expressed on here by an American Spurs fan.

hey Pilgrim - you're a pretty rude kind of bloke. Let's get this straight - you don't watch Spurs - yet you take the piss out of those that do? Why don't you just fuck off Jayc1 Jayc1 You are a loser cunt.

Last edited:
hey Pilgrim - you're a pretty rude kind of bloke. Let's get this straight - you don't watch Spurs - yet you take the piss out of those that do? Why don't you just fuck off Jayc1 Jayc1 You are loser cunt.
Be careful. He gonna bin you like a proper 12 year old girl. Oh da horror. Censoring cunts are the worse of them all.

zombieland.gif

Whether "most" Americans know about football has precisely fuck all to do with an opinion expressed on here by an American Spurs fan.
This is precisely the point, Jayc1 Jayc1 . It's why such lazy comments are insulting (and tiresome) and also why your use of Yedlin's quote out of context makes no sense. I understand what his quote means about the pressure of playing here versus there, but his quote doesn't justify what Totti said, or anything you've been saying... Then again I'm starting to realize logic is not your strong suit.

This was the first time I watched Tottenham high. It was a lot better, might have to keep up this tradition if we keep playing like this.

For the record, I moved to the U.S. from London a few years ago. Most people here know very little but obviously there is a small percentage that are just as knowledgable as anyone. Can't generalize them all

Whilst the thread seems to have descended into American bashing/defending, thought I may as well chime in and hijack:

Am going to be in Washington DC for the Fiorentina 2nd leg and NYC for the Chelsea final - anyone got any recmmendations of where to watch either match?

This was the first time I watched Tottenham high. It was a lot better, might have to keep up this tradition if we keep playing like this.

For the record, I moved to the U.S. from London a few years ago. Most people here know very little but obviously there is a small percentage that are just as knowledgable as anyone. Can't generalize them all

watching Spurs high is awesome, i'm usually heaps figity but like in a trance if im ripped. I just can't take my eyes off the screen.

watching Spurs high is awesome, i'm usually heaps figity but like in a trance if im ripped. I just can't take my eyes off the screen.
I had to wake up at 7 and only started smoking at HT when the game was pretty much over. Relaxing as fuck but can't imagine how I'd be if it was the NLD or something lol

Back
Top Bottom