West Bromich Albion versus Tottenham Hotspur - 31st January.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure if it's a new one, but I absolutely love that song ...

"Everywhere we gooooo, everywhere we gooooo. We're the TOTTENHAM boys making all the noise ... everywhere we gooooooo!!!"

:freundgoal:
It's the new away anthem now surely...? and will never be heard at WHL...

When Bale turned up from the Saints he took a whole year to toughen up and with Redknapps boot up his arse he transformed into the Star he is now, give Lamela the same chance and we might have strict gold twice COYS

I didn't see Paulinho doing anything good today to be honest, I just saw him do a lot badly, so I guess I'm in the minority on that one. But when he had that shot (you know, the one that was about twenty yards wide and high) I did notice Poch shout his name and then tell him well done. So that suggests to me that Poch believes Paulinho is redeemable, that he will improve with game time and a bit of confidence. So I am happy to go with Poch. It is nice to have a manager with a grasp on things.
Made a couple of good tackles, but then so did Lamela...

The last time Tottenham won a Premier League match without either Kane or Eriksen scoring was back in August (4-0 vs QPR). This is their 10th league win since that game.

What the fuck is this? This is the absolute height of ignorance. Make your relevant point and move on without acting like a piece of shit.

Thought it was quite funny personally. Yedlin did an interview the other week and he said many American fans don't fully understand football, but fans in Europe do so they put a lot more pressure on you when you make mistakes. Isn't really an insult or a surprise, the reality is we're surrounded by it from birth, talk about it every day, watch it every day. Americans, in general, don't. You're bound to get some stigma for it.

Is Yedlin a cunt then? If not, neither is Totti.

Jayc1 Jayc1 do you understand the difference between the words "many" and "all." Guess not, and it's true that to a man every Brit is equally ignorant. There is not a difference among any of you at all. I find that to be "funny, personally."

Cunt.

Last edited:
Did today happen? A Brilliant, professional performance. i want to record my commnets in real time just in case this is all a dream and I wake up in a moment and find out we lost 2 nil.

Lloris, for me was just as much the match winner today as any other player on the pitch. WBA wasn't too bad, we were just far more superior as a team. Please be true?

COYS

Thought it was quite funny personally. Yedlin did an interview the other week and he said many American fans don't fully understand football, but fans in Europe do so they put a lot more pressure on you when you make mistakes. Isn't really an insult or a surprise, the reality is we're surrounded by it from birth, talk about it every day, watch it every day. Americans, in general, don't. You're bound to get some stigma for it.

Is Yedlin a cunt then? If not, neither is Totti.
Actually the funniest part was that clown telling me I don't know the game bc of Lamela's supreme work rate. Forget the fact that Lamela is an attacking winger who was relatively poor in the final third and lost the ball on multiple occassions. Now one's work rate is a player attribute that I'm not appreciating enough and forget the fact that he was pretty In the end , I had a differing POV on his little man crush , he took offense to it and then came off like an epic cunt. We all have differing POVs here but no reason to come off like a know all noob and talk down to other posters here. End of it.

Last edited:
You're talking up Lamela's supreme work rate while you tell me to learn the game. Are those the expectations now of our 30m attacking forward ? :kaboullol:Jog on
There will be some players who will appear to be below par because others are perfoming so well. All the team can do (TEAM) is win the game they are competing in. I could be critical of some players/moments but overal as a team we were superb. Please dont get into negative comments about some players after a great team performance. I didnt feel paulinho played well but he contrbuted to the whole pereformance. Well done Spurs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom