West Bromich Albion versus Tottenham Hotspur - 31st January.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lamela has loads of potencial, and he needs time, playing time. Tactical is far better right now than when he arrived. Will give us a lot of good moments.
and even more pontential. I love his flashes of instinctive running at defenders inside the area. Pity he has no-one to took up with, someone else on his wavelength like kane-eriksen. He would have done well in the Chelsea game. Lamela is a keeper, (not a goal keeper you idiot), to be used in high intensity situations in games.

This was a performance that we have been waiting for. Too often we haven't been capable of this against teams who are inferior to us. Was it perfect? No, but it was full of positivity.

Things are changing for the better at our club usually if after reaching a final the deck chairs would be out and a 3-0 defeat would have happened.
Not anymore it seems as this team is made of tougher stuff and i fucking love it.

it appears we've actually backed the manager over the comfy pro contingent this time

and Poch is actively weeding them cunts out

I fucking love it, these bastards are getting paid way to fucking much to not put in 100% everytime they step out on the pitch

Lennon, Ade and Kaboul fucked out the door next please.

it appears we've actually backed the manager over the comfy pro contingent this time

and Poch is actively weeding them cunts out

I fucking love it, these bastards are getting paid way to fucking much to not put in 100% everytime they step out on the pitch

Lennon, Ade and Kaboul fucked out the door next please.

Couldnt agree more we have carried these pampered soft jelly spined cunts for years.

Nice to see we are getting nice results along with well played football. Still can't believe we have the likes of Eriksen and Lloris playing in the team. Pure class.
Also can't believe Kane's god status right now :kaneear:

We normally wobble against these guys and now with Pulis I was a bit apprehensive about today but really good performance very very happy.

That was always the case mate - it was a close run thing between keeping you online until they both got off, or me getting binned. Happy endings.

grumpy-cat-2-400x258.jpg

Back
Top Bottom