West Bromich Albion versus Tottenham Hotspur - 31st January.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...care to re-think this after today's 'performance' by the big man?
COYS

some of you cunts are fucking thick

Fazio covered Vertonghen loads of times today when he got caught up the pitch

it's fucking hilarious that the big Argy hatchet man has been labelled shit when he's far from it and a great foil for his partner

and sure Pauli and Lamela didn't score but they both put in a great shift and are 2 of the fittest players we have, both were still busting a gut closing everything down in injury time

in short fuck most of you cunts lol :avbfu:

Really liked the system we played today, I'd probably keep that for next weekend against Woolwich. Except I'd play Chadli for Lamela and Stambouli for Paulinho. Dembele a bit further forward looks a lot better.

it's fucking hilarious that the big Argy hatchet man has been labelled shit when he's far from it and a great foil for his partner

and sure Pauli and Lamela didn't score but they both put in a great shift and are 2 of the fittest players we have, both were still busting a gut closing everything down in injury time

Lloris, Fazio, Vertonghen ... clean sheet, 3 points. Nuff said.

The cunt knows his cunts

You're talking up Lamela's supreme work rate while you tell me to learn the game. Are those the expectations now of our 30m attacking forward ? :kaboullol:Jog on

listen you stupid fat yank cunt, his price tag has fuck all to do with his development

the sooner you get that through your thick fucking cranium the better

Our travelling fans were absolutely relentless today. Best away support I've heard from a team all season.

Well done everyone that went today.

Back
Top Bottom