Archway sheet metal works on fire!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

237_B96_F600000578_2848532_Six_fire_engines_were_a.jpg

237_B9_AEA00000578_2848532_image_16_1416908460857.jpg

I don't think anyone is looking at the bigger picture here, this could be the beginning of War of the Worlds..

Sure we might get a new stadium, but when we get chased by flesh eating robots firing out deadly heatwaves, don't come running to me...

Cue Richard Burton...

No one would have believed in the last years of White Hart Lane that this sheet metal firm was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than their own.. As the sheet metal firm busied themselves about their various concerns, Levy observed and studied, the way a man with a microscope might scrutinize the creatures that swarm and multiply... Yet across the gulf of Paxton Road they regarded the business with envious eyes and slowly, surely, drew their plans against them...

DER DER DER
DER DER
DER DER

I have too much time on my hands...

don't be stupid. this is not good for anyone if it is nefarious
I do agree with you. Could make things more protracted but no one here knows the cause or reason for this fire yet.
And what about the Colonel? Looks like his patch might be out of action :walkercry:

Technically fire doesn'fan eally burn steel. It oxidizes it. So Archway was merely oxidized.

Doesn't sound so bad now.

The above may not be true, I did not fact check.

Heat melts metal....on that basis archway melted.... Probably because of our poor results.

On another note, I hope any investigation is solved quickly without anything linking the fire to the club or fans

Surprised the Mail haven't blame it on immigrants yet

Give them time. Half the staff are putting the finishing touches to the "House prices soar as investigation finds immigrant responsible for Princess Diana murder and kidnapping of Madeline McCann. McCann parents celebrate by discovering cure for Cancer" story.

Back
Top Bottom