Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just played football with paulinho tonight, seriously.... A dead ringer for him here in Chicago, will get a pic of him next time, this kid held down the midfield beautifully much better than the real thing, incisive passes, plus a nice 20 yarder

:harryhmm: Worth a punt? :paulinholol:

I just played football with paulinho tonight, seriously.... A dead ringer for him here in Chicago, will get a pic of him next time, this kid held down the midfield beautifully much better than the real thing, incisive passes, plus a nice 20 yarder

:harryhmm: Worth a punt? :paulinholol:
That wasn't Paulinho. Was it Gazza?

here's the cold hjard facts from a vodka drinkin mutha fucker

pauli scored 8 goals and got 2 assists last season you hating wank bags that's 10 fuckn goals he played his part in

if TINO gets him to up his game he'll be at 15+ goals a season he's involved in :paulinhowtf:

:avbfu:

:pochohshit:

tell that to a Russian lol
Napoleon-complex girly men with terrible clothes.

roman%20pav.jpg

AH MY EYES!! Also, they find penetration in the box to be very difficult.

tell that to a Russian lol
I was going to say that basically all of Eastern Europe is surely not rich women on diets.

Basically none of it is.

And aguardiente, arak, cachaça, and ouzo are all clear. As is basically every dodgy bottle my friend has brought back from his travels in Asia.

As is young whiskey.

I was going to say that basically all of Eastern Europe is surely not rich women on diets.

Basically none of it is.

And aguardiente, arak, cachaça, and ouzo are all clear. As is basically every dodgy bottle my friend has brought back from his travels in Asia.

As is young whiskey.

ignorant yanks, what do ya do lol

:troll:

He said after calling me out.

Especially after 3 prem games and Ade is on 1 goal and 1 assist.

Not worth an acknowledgment, yet you go out of your way to press dislike 10 times a day on my posts.
Friendo - you know less about football than some of the Yanks on here. Tragic shit. As in Shockorama.

To be a good WUM you need to be somewhat knowledgable.

Paulinho is the new Soldado.....done fuck all, but "will come good without a doubt"

No one is backing Soldado anymore, or clamoring for him to be in the starting 11 and have our team built to his strengths......why is that? The window got people so riled up over not signing a striker and "never spending"....to the point of wanting Levy out, that people would then look like cunts if they continued to claim that Soldado is top notch and will bag "20 plus" goals this season.

So now, on the back of nothing, Paulinho is world class and will come good.

Of course Id love him to, and seeing as we kept him, I really hope we use him.
But, as with Soldado, its all just hoping, and Im pretty sure that if Poch doesnt use him other than in the EL or CC, his firm backing in some quarters will also just fade away.

Back
Top Bottom