Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's a cop out. Ended with you wanting him out confirming my post.

Keep covering all bases.
I think other players deserve to be ahead of him, but what I said is that I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves in January, not that I wanted him out.

Again, if he gets two or three games and stakes his claim, and suddenly morphs into a worldie, then nobody will be happier than me. I just don't see it happening.

lol - another Yank heading for an epic ending by this shameless multi troll

I must be a magic troll. Since my opinion hasn't changed for over a decade.

Am I a troll, or did I have a valid point about Lennon, Townsend, Rose, Defoe, AVB etc?

Am I a troll for backing Ade just to wind you up? Or is it panning out that he's not as bad as thick twats like you think he is?

Am I a troll, or did I have a valid point about Lennon, Defoe, AVB etc?

Am I a troll for backing Ade etc? Or is it panning out that he's not as bad as thick twats like you think he is?
You're not even worth an acknowledgment of your existence, cunto.

Am I a troll, or did I have a valid point about Lennon, Townsend, Rose, Defoe, AVB etc?

Am I a troll for backing Ade just to wind you up? Or is it panning out that he's not as bad as thick twats like you think he is?
What's your opinion got to do with trolling? You go around annoying people. You've posted the same message 3000 times - give it a bloody rest.

Obama-watching-tennis-sm-3.GIF
Sto it you guys, my neck hurts. Again.

I'm sorry if it is inconvenient that you said he's done nothing to justify his place despite scoring and assisting in his last game.
It piqued my curiosity, just as Chadli's recent performance did. However, I do my best to found my opinion of a player on more than just one game at a time.

A standout game against a Cypriot side that nobody had ever heard of before we drew our fixture and you're seemingly ready to declare him a worldie.

Give him some more run-outs in the Cups and Europa to see if he can show that it wasn't a one-off, otherwise he doesn't deserve to start in the league.

A poor season with us and an awful World Cup is outweighed by one decent performance against conference opposition? Let's debate rather than sticking blindly to player favourites.

What's your opinion got to do with trolling? You go around annoying people. You've posted the same message 3000 times - give it a bloody rest.

When Naughyon gets a red card, Townsend gives the ball away for a goal on a head down dribble, Lennons form is in the toilet and our goal scorers are Ade, Kane, Dier, Paulinho etc (big units): What am I going to do?

Change the record? I don't change because the derp I complain about keeps happening.

When Naughyon gets a red card, Townsend gives the ball away for a goal on a head down dribble, Lennons form is in the toilet and our goal scorers are Ade, Kane, Dier, Paulinho etc (big units): What am I going to do?

Change the record? I don't change because the derp I complain about keeps happening.
Ok, I get it, but calling Pauli one of our goal scorers is stretching the point as well as labouring it. I thought it was good business to sell Townsend when his England profile was high (check the poll) and I'm not a fan of Naughton, but his red card was harsh. Lennon remains an enigma, but I agree that he hasn't developed as perhaps we might have expected. Ade remains our best striker with Kane a good back up, and Dier looks a fantastic prospect at 20, but he must take the blame for LFC's 2nd goal, even if Joe Allen is a diving cunt. It's no big deal, and I'm sure he's a quick learner.

Ade, Eriksen and Lloris aside everyone was shit last season and the fact Tino wants three interchanging number 10s then Pauli very much could have a future here. The bloke is great at pressing high up the pitch and intercepting passes means he has some tools already that this new system needs to be successful. When Pauli toughens up abit there's a quality player in there waiting to break out.

:walkercry:?

Back
Top Bottom