Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it will come out that Barca are subbing his wages. No way those Cunts can afford the reported £180k a week. He has either dropped his demands or a deal has been done.
So then that deal should have been available for us aswell. I'm guessing we had him as an option but decided against it. It's a bit weird the career paths of some players after taking a step up. Seems they then have to go down a category if it doesn't work out.
Song: Woolwich - Barca - WH
Andy Carroll: Newcastle - Liverpool - WH
Rodwell: Everton - City - Sunderland

So then that deal should have been available for us aswell. I'm guessing we had him as an option but decided against it. It's a bit weird the career paths of some players after taking a step up. Seems they then have to go down a category if it doesn't work out.
Song: Woolwich - Barca - WH
Andy Carroll: Newcastle - Liverpool - WH
Rodwell: Everton - City - Sunderland

Big fish little pond mate.

Would be controversial for the obvious reasons, but when he played for Woolwich he was solid. You don't get a transfer to Barca otherwise. I have no idea how the last years have treated him. It was suggested by some journos that wages would be a problem for us, and then he signs for West Ham. :avbcringe:
He must have declined, you don't transfer to West Ham otherwise...
:soldadowatch:

Do we know if Stambouli is in London?

from the club:
Le MHSC et Tottenham Hotspur FC ont trouvé un accord concernant le transfert de Benjamin Stambouli. Ce dernier devrait se rendre à Londres dans les prochaines heures pour y passer la visite médicale et finaliser son contrat.

MHSC and Tottenham Hotspur FC have reached an agreement regarding the transfer of Benjamin Stambouli . It should go to London in the next few hours to undergo a medical and finalize his contract.

[QUOTE=" It is claimed that Mauricio Pochettino has targeted a loan move for unwanted Manchester United forward Danny Welbeck and will return for Bony if the move for the Englishman falls through. But they were put off by the earlier £19m valuation and now it seems like the Welsh club is looking to scare off any interest from rival clubs by increasing it to £24m. (IBT) [/QUOTE]
If the goal was 10 foot high, Bony might have had 3 goals today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom