Schneiderlin in the Middle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahahaha.

Thank god. Let's face is, Brazil needed sandro in the World Cup. And so do we IMO.

Good to know we won't waste money on positions we are ok on. As for Rodriguez, I would like him fit. I feel bad for him.

Id love to see this thread disappear.

I have a feeling you are going to be disappointed.

There are 2 ways to look at it.

1. They said he'd not got sale and that is true.

2. Itk claiming it's a power play for more money.

Dear number 2. I would like to introduce you to Daniel Levy.

You should look at the last 8 pages of the Transfer thread to see how this is unfolding.

Yeah, I was joking.

aha-aha-o.gif

it's blatently still going to happen. they're just saying this because they've realised that there new targets are starting to get cold feet thinking they'll be the only decent player there come the start of the season with all the proven players having fucked off to bigger clubs. As soon as they get a couple of players in the door they will let these two go and claim that Levy is the baddie (which in fairness, he is) and that they didnt want to sell,but we unsettled their players. Fine. Whatever. The transfer will go through and I dont think it will be a bad thign.

Ahahaha.

Thank god. Let's face is, Brazil needed sandro in the World Cup. And so do we IMO.

Good to know we won't waste money on positions we are ok on. As for Rodriguez, I would like him fit. I feel bad for him.

Id love to see this thread disappear.

Pretty sure that absolutely everyone realizes that Schneiderlin would be coming in to replace someone that's on their way out. None of us WANT Sandro to leave, but like everyone else has already said it's looking more and more likely like he will.

If they're not from the club then you can't expect players to stunt their own careers for a club obviously not that close to heart. It's why I can understand Bale wanting to go and could accept and why I couldn't when it came to Sol.

MS will be doing the exact same thing to us if a bigger club come knocking fortunately I imagine he may have found his level at this new Spurs though if he was to come.

Pretty sure that absolutely everyone realizes that Schneiderlin would be coming in to replace someone that's on their way out. None of us WANT Sandro to leave, but like everyone else has already said it's looking more and more likely like he will.
Sorry, but I do. He's injury prone, and has lost a least a yard of pace. His timing, when trying to tackle, has gone, resulting in crazy yellow cards in the first 10-15 minutes, putting the team under more pressure than is necessary.

it's blatently still going to happen..

Why would the board let him go for less after saying he is staying?

Him being angry that a move didnt happen is not going to get Woolwich or whoever else wants him to pay more. Him being angry at the board is not going to make Lev dig any deeper.

I would belive a move would happen only if it were a cut price move. Now I can't see that happening if the SH board is digging in their heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom