Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ferdinand is definitely one of the most Arry signings that Arry has ever made.

However, a Caulker Ferdinand partnership should prove quite fearsome.

Harry as usual never using scouts, he only signs players EVERYONE has heard of! Will be good partnership, good luck to them I say, Rio fought Terry for years and we love Steve, QPR guaranteed to be cunts against us though thats the problem

Sunderland paying 14 million for Fabio Borini :adewtf:
8j4rH.png

Some of the fees being paid are ridiculous

As exciting as last summer was, I'm actually quite glad we aren't scrambling for signings this year - any half decent Prem player is now £20m+........and shit ones are anything from £8m to £15m

yea this shits crazy but it's the fucking premier league jam packed full of foreign money

the epl is being marketed to the rest of the world like no other league really

and Ben Davies isn't shit is he? fack :lamelashock:

yea this shits crazy but it's the fucking premier league jam packed full of foreign money

the epl is being marketed to the rest of the world like no other league really

and Ben Davies isn't shit is he? fack :lamelashock:

I think we're getting a decent deal there, if it's £8m - he's young and a first team player for Swansea

That versus Sunderland paying £14m for a journey man forward with a crap scoring record - who Liverpool don't want anyway!......

I think we're getting a decent deal there, if it's £8m - he's young and a first team player for Swansea

That versus Sunderland paying £14m for a journey man forward with a crap scoring record - who Liverpool don't want anyway!......

yea Borini is a good little utility player though across the front three

kinda like Kuyt always gives 100% too, plus he's only 23

I guess when you're sunlun your options aren't the best either

yea Borini is a good little utility player though across the front three

kinda like Kuyt always gives 100% too, plus he's only 23

I guess when you're sunlun your options aren't the best either

The player probably wants to stay there after last season - I doubt there are many other bidders........they don't need to overpay

The player probably wants to stay there after last season - I doubt there are many other bidders........they don't need to overpay

That's the thing in this fucked market they are really not over paying much if at all

I'm sure the scousers would've been happy enough sending him out on loan again if they didn't get what they wanted for him. They're not hurting for money.

That's the thing in this fucked market they are really not over paying much if at all

I'm sure the scousers would've been happy enough sending him out on loan again if they didn't get what they wanted for him. They're not hurting for money.

Yes they are - their accounts show losses of over £40m for the last two successive seasons

I'm getting so bored of the "Liverpool won't do a Tottenham" rhetoric, especially when it comes with the "they have a transfer plan" addition.

We lost Parker, signed Capoue
Lost Bale's creativity and wing ability, signed Lamela and Eriksen
Lost Caulker, signed Chiriches
Lost an attacking and traditional central midfielders in Dempsey and Huddlestone, signed Paulinho
Needed a striker, signed Soldado

What part of that "lacks a plan?" Can anyone explain because apparently unlike God of football Lawrenson and the rest of the twat ex professionals and Liverpool ring piece lickers I'm struggling to see where that remotely looks scattershot.

They don't NEED a def mid, but sign Can. They don't NEED a right winger but sign Markovic, they needed balance on the left so sensibly have Lallana and have signed Lambert presumably to help deal with the loss of Suarez's goals. They've lost Suarez and 2 freebies. So in 4 transfer deals only 2 are in areas that needed work, whereas all 7 of ours last season where to replace things we had directly lost that summer......but we had no plan?

Alright.

Back
Top Bottom