Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We really should be getting top 4 if this is our competition.
Yeah I think you have to adjust expectations based on the competition. So 4th should be ours this season. I think we will do it but I think it will be United rather than Villa who finish behind us.
But if we end up 5th then it’s still a good first season from ange despite a good opportunity missed. Can’t see us finishing below 5th. Which still may get us CL anyway.

Would you like to borrow some salt ?

:troll:

Plenty at the London Stadium

Stephen Curry Bae GIF by MOODMAN

Yeah I think you have to adjust expectations based on the competition. So 4th should be ours this season. I think we will do it but I think it will be United rather than Villa who finish behind us.
But if we end up 5th then it’s still a good first season from ange despite a good opportunity missed. Can’t see us finishing below 5th. Which still may get us CL anyway.
Kelly Coates said opta had it at 77% that 5th will get CL..

so what do we want in the Villa vs United game?

Looks like 5th will get champions league football and a Villa win will make it a 9 point gap between us and United. I know people would prefer a draw but who would you want to win if you had to pick one?
Utd, as much as it nauseates me to say it.

Look up, not down. CL might go to 5th place, but I'd rather it wasn't us running that gauntlet.

Just seen something that annoyed me a lot in our game yesterday....

Under-hit short passes to a winger that makes them stop the run they're making. Weighting a short pass for someone to run onto is basic fucking stuff!

...Such an avoidable momentum killer.

Back
Top Bottom