Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sometimes I think about the decade I've spent 12 hours a day all year around in medicine/clinic and I think about the money I could have made analysing and coaching football players instead.

(It's more fun to bollock online though)

Edit: ...and yes, I'm drunk after having to spend a hellish 18 hours shift at the ER because otherwise we'll just turn very sick people away at the door in one of the most developed and prosperous country in world.

Bless you... Nuff respect for everything you do.

Have a beer for me. :adesalute:

They are a financial absolutely massive behemoth of a club, if they got things right they would be terrifying. So let them simmer, let them simmer, and never reach a boil.
Agree.
I don’t know the details but their commercial engine, which obviously was amplified by on-the-field success, was germinated by people that worked with/ were inspired by our chairman Scholar (who poorly executed his commercial projects) .

I can’t help but think United are inherently better than Villa. I mean Villa have Lenglet starting at CB, and they also have Europe to deal with. I don’t rate them as high as everyone
Yea, sure. But for this season I'd reckon they probably finish about the same points with a Villa win here would see them finish ahead of United.

If we avoid disaster we should finish ahead of both honestly.

Back
Top Bottom