Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are the most hated team in London by other London teams.
...and why is that do you wonder??
We're CLEARLY not a threat to anyone, as EVERYBODY keeps reminding us, we're just "Spursy Bottle Jobs"
... WE'RE not hurting anyone...

...so why all the hate...?

Oooh, hang on, I know! ✡️🇮🇱

Last edited:
...and why is that do you wonder??
We're CLEARLY not a threat to anyone, as EVERYBODY keeps reminding us, we're "Spursy Bottle Jobs" ...so why the hate...?

Oooh, I know!
We should only really be arsenals most hated. But your Chelsea’s & West Ham’s have seemed to make us their biggest enemies. & the fans rivalry seems to rub off on the players who seem to go the extra mile against us.

Moyes gets pumped now I reckon.

Are they still in Europe?
He's protected for now, they are still in Europe and they are hesitant to sack him after what happened last time with it devolving into a complete shit show and having to bring him back to steady the ship. They have definitely been better than last season, I dint think Moyes goes until the end of the season or if they go out of Europe in embarrassing fashion.

Prediction time. Villa 2- United 2.
Positives. Only a point each.
if United win then it helps us finish ahead of Villa.
If Villa win then that United threat for 4th is pretty dead.

We should only really be arsenals most hated. But your Chelsea’s & West Ham’s have seemed to make us their biggest enemies. & the fans rivalry seems to rub off on the players who seem to go the extra mile against us.
Chelsea & West Ham you say...?
c
s.jpg
NAZISALUTE-1-e1581079193404.jpg

Those bastions of common decency.
Right you are then!

We ALL know why they hate us...
It's just everyone is too scared to say it...

Their fanbase is dripping with anti Semitic, racist nazi cunts...

Not ALL, but ENOUGH of them!

We all know it, we've all seen and heard it, it's time to stop pretending.

Especially in the current climate!

Hojland!!!

Corner should never have been given as a Yanited player was offside but who cares!

Back
Top Bottom