Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Time for a Romero " i see you crying at home" tweet!!!

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

View: https://x.com/cutiromerov2/status/1731390509657038923?s=46&t=61-q4Ubtc8Mci3P7chxGTA

I loved when their stadium started shouting at ref CHEAT CHEAT and in seconds self awareness kicked in and they went quiet
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Cuntiola: "Spurs create a lot of chances... We did well to limit them as much as we did"

Might be just me, but isn't that the kind of shit you hear from the likes of Moyes when his lot only lose 1-0 to City having parked the bus for 90 mins?

Pep fears Ange. :ange-arms:
I think he respects him rather than fears him.

The fear is yet to come...

How did Lo Celso and Gil look today? I didn't get to see the game. I know Gio scored, which is always nice.
Gil struggled. Bounced off defenders. One or two nice touches but largely looked like he doesn’t suit a physical league.

I thought Lo Celso played pretty well, but others thought he was shit. His goal was taken very nicely.

Looking like we went down swinging , then caught them with a haymaker at the death love it . We tried to slug it out with them minus so many key players and no squad depth.💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

After the managers post Poch , I am so happy to be playing without fear now

Now rather than throwing a haymaker , let’s give Spammers a boxing masterclass
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Next two games at home are massive for us which I think we’ll win and kick us on again.
I just hope we get the right players in January to strengthen this squad. Ange must be backed correctly so he can get us champions league football next season.

Back
Top Bottom