Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1 solitary point out of a possible 12...but but buuuuuuuut:
- You couldn't have less friggin luck than we've had them last 4 or 5 weeks between injuries, dodgy ref decisions, the lot​
- We was leading vs those Chelsea cunts, playing some terrific footy...then got silly (a bit) and unlucky (a friggin lot)​
- Was leading vs Wolves despite playing meh, lost it by a single goal margin, at the death via proper avoidable, self-inflicted mistakes​
- Was leading vs Villa, shoulda been up by 2 or 3 come HT but then went to sleep & conceded two shit goals...proper avoidable​
- Went to big mighty City where we was gonna get battered by 8 according to some...played awesome, scored 3, conceded some more goals we shouldn't have, but got a point​
It's been tough to take, soul-sapping stuff, especially after that brilliant start to life under Ange we had...but fuck me how much hope, confidence & strength we should all feel after that proper testing stretch we've had and are still on. Anyone associated with Spurs can - and should- be friggin proud the way adversity has been fought against...and optimistic about the future. Not about how you fall, it's about how you manage to get back up...kinda thing.

Get everyone fit again. Learn from our mistakes...and stop making them. Get a couple out & a couple in. Bit more 'luck' with the refs...AND WE ARE ROCKING!

My club.

My Head Coach.

My players.

My fanbase.

COYS

* Fuck you, Gary Neville

You were correct, I was wrong.

Pretends To Be Shocked Fake Shock GIF by AIDES

Game observations-

1- obviously a great result for us
2- no need to beat the defense to death, we get it.
3- speaking of defense, Emerson was shocking today. I understand the spot he was in. But very poor very often.
4- I don’t think Davies was. He wasn’t good, and we’ve certainly seen him better. But he’ll have to do and I’m “comfortable” with it for the meantime
5- our FBs are brilliant. Porro is just awesome
6- That change at half was the big one for our MID. While some may have thought it negative, I saw the opposite. Try and match their MID at this point, and more importantly to give us something on the left, allowing us to take Gil off, who gave us nothing against Walker.
7- Which gave us Johnson who did. And it’s easy to be very excited about him. He looks brilliant almost all the time for us.
8- we’ve seen Sonny better before, but man he works. Nothing left to say other than he’s been a brilliant captain for the team.
9- Bissouma. We need him back on form fast. Through his doing or not he’s been different
10- Kulusevski. He gets so much undue stick in my opinion. Guy just works and works. And did it again in multiple positions for us.
11- Ange. How can you not believe in what he’s bringing and how he’s doing it? And to bring on Donley at the end in that game (He could have brought on Veliz too), but him putting Donley in there in that situation? I think that’s gonna get overlooked. But think of what that means for Donley.

Very pleased

People need to understand Ange is not just building a football team, he is creating a philosophy within the club, regardless of who we play we are playing our way! He needs to be that guy that its his way or nothing, will it work every time - no, however come next season there will be something special in our squad! Ange is actually the one, I have never been so sure of a Spurs manager in my life!

Back
Top Bottom