Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

e6a4afa0de59b123d6eac2debf9e40e8425d4ea7.jpg

I think this is the game that has categorically won me over with Ange.

It’s not ‘naive’ football. It’s aggressive, attacking intent that focusses on moving the ball quickly and pushing the play up the pitch. The players have bought into it. Some of them aren’t up to the task, but that’s besides the point.

Play to your strengths. Don’t try and hide your weaknesses.

Let’s absolutely fucking pump the dildo nomads.

People need to understand Ange is not just building a football team, he is creating a philosophy within the club, regardless of who we play we are playing our way! He needs to be that guy that its his way or nothing, will it work every time - no, however come next season there will be something special in our squad! Ange is actually the one, I have never been so sure of a Spurs manager in my life!

1 solitary point out of a possible 12...but but buuuuuuuut:
- You couldn't have less friggin luck than we've had them last 4 or 5 weeks between injuries, dodgy ref decisions, the lot​
- We was leading vs those Chelsea cunts, playing some terrific footy...then got silly (a bit) and unlucky (a friggin lot)​
- Was leading vs Wolves despite playing meh, lost it by a single goal margin, at the death via proper avoidable, self-inflicted mistakes​
- Was leading vs Villa, shoulda been up by 2 or 3 come HT but then went to sleep & conceded two shit goals...proper avoidable​
- Went to big mighty City where we was gonna get battered by 8 according to some...played awesome, scored 3, conceded some more goals we shouldn't have, but got a point​
It's been tough to take, soul-sapping stuff, especially after that brilliant start to life under Ange we had...but fuck me how much hope, confidence & strength we should all feel after that proper testing stretch we've had and are still on. Anyone associated with Spurs can - and should- be friggin proud the way adversity has been fought against...and optimistic about the future. Not about how you fall, it's about how you manage to get back up...kinda thing.

Get everyone fit again. Learn from our mistakes...and stop making them. Get a couple out & a couple in. Bit more 'luck' with the refs...AND WE ARE ROCKING!

My club.

My Head Coach.

My players.

My fanbase.

COYS

* Fuck you, Gary Neville

Thought they pressed the most in the first half! Can’t expect them to do it all the time and be the only ones except say Gil. Gio did press and try to tackle. The rest offered nothing in the first half.
Said it later must be one of the worst teams in terms of decision making
But we are so deep when we have the ball! We can’t play in our 6 yard box with royal abd davies. Amount of times we lost the ball trying to pass through citehs press with these was insane.
[re: BJ] He had a pathetic shot with a player right in front of him. Could have passed to the right.

(All taken from the last page)

Honestly..... Fuck off, you absolute bore.

Last edited:
So many people on here need to wind their fucking necks in and stop melting.

We're without half our fucking squad and have gone to the best team in the league, gone toe to toe with them and left with a point.

Back
Top Bottom