Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank god we have a big quality squad!!!

No Problem Reaction GIF
Again / already

Personally don’t think I’ll put myself through it. Pointless getting wound up with relentless attack after attack watching Royal and Dier trying to defend. Going to be a bumming.
Not going to have a pop because I know the feeling…but make sure you watch match of the day or the match back, if you did miss it.

And have some faith in the character of our players 😊

Skippy bloody lucky there, what was he thinking?

Blow the whistle you fucking cunt!!!

YEEEEEEEESSS!!!

Fucking unbelievable we are getting points here today, extreme character from the boys!!

Watching the replay, what the hell is the ref doing?? He first waved play on, but when Haaland hits that pass he blows the whistle???!!!

Having said that, fuck these oil-money cheaters!! They deserve everything bad coming their way!!

Now watch Liverpool and City make an official joint protest to the F.A.! And petitions flying right to left!

Has Danny boy finally joined the big boys and started handing out those fat brown envelopes???

:levystare: :levyeyes::levylol:
How slow was your bloody stream?! 😂

Just think of what this will do to the team mindset. There's no "first team and others" anymore.

We have a first team squad that, in the face of adversity, stepped up and gave arguably the best team in the World a game. A full strength City team no less, with us missing half the squad, with half of them starters.

If any in the squad had doubts about themselves, this should put that firmly to bed.

Roll on Thursday. I know that if I was in that squad right now, I'd be itching to get into West Ham and tear them a new one.

Back
Top Bottom