Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scoring 3 at Eastlands with 8 players out!!

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Best player of the half? I think Porro has more than held his own against Doku.
Worst? Gil. He’s glaringly weak and his “quickness” doesn’t bother Walker in the least. And it’s harsh from me because I think he was absolutely vital in our goal
Thought Deki, Gio, Son and Gil put a shift in first half

To dare is to do was made for this guy
Very much so.

But were we really that reckless or gung-ho today? We struggled for the last twenty minutes of the first half, but other than that I thought we were pretty measured. We pressed but never over committed.

We just don’t give the ball away and insist on playing the ball through the lines.

I think that’s what’s so encouraging. It’s a sustainable model.

I think this is the game that has categorically won me over with Ange.

It’s not ‘naive’ football. It’s aggressive, attacking intent that focusses on moving the ball quickly and pushing the play up the pitch. The players have bought into it. Some of them aren’t up to the task, but that’s besides the point.

Play to your strengths. Don’t try and hide your weaknesses.

Let’s absolutely fucking pump the dildo nomads.
Glad you’re on board. We need to pull together and we’ve got this!

If we can follow this up with a win against west ham, that would be great.
Didn't expect anything today, and was fortunate to stay in the game first half, but the reverse could be said about the villa game.

Cuntiola: "Spurs create a lot of chances... We did well to limit them as much as we did"

Might just be me, but isn't that the kind of shit you hear from the likes of Moyes when his lot only lose 1-0 to City having parked the bus for 90 mins?

Pep fears Ange. :ange-arms:

Last edited:
Why aren’t our young players good enough for the 1st team? I’ve read many posts by fans praising them but how good are they, not 1 ready to have a call up? Look
There is a thread about whether or not Die Hard is a Christmas movie.

Haaland shouldn’t be allowed in such films.
Watch Violent Night for a Christmas movie.

Back
Top Bottom