Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't wanna sound ungrateful, but today kinda,makes the last 3 games even more unfathomable...

Yes, the Chelsea game was a car crash write off... But to be in front in ALL four games, and only have 1 point to show for it smacks of a few wasted opportunities...

Had we won the last 2 or 3, I coulda taken a defeat today...
Defeats were always gonna,happen at some point, but the last 3 felt SO avoidable and unnessessry....
this feels like if we're capable of a performance like today, where the fuck was it the last 2/3 games?
I hope the Wolves & Villa games don't haunt us come the end of the season.

It was a shocking decision. If it was us we’d all be fucking fuming.
Shake Head No GIF by Amazon Prime Video

It kinda,makes the last 3 games even more unfathomable...

Yes, the Chelsea game was a car crash write off... But to be in front in ALL four games, and only have 1 point to show for it smacks of a few wasted opportunities...

But this feels like if we're capable of a performance like today, where the fuck was it the last 2/3 games?
Indeed.

We need more goals in the team. We’ve seen some really exciting additions - Udogie, Maddison, VdV and the likes of Porro finding their feet.

But we absolutely need a 15-20 goals per season player.

Lord knows who though.

I don't wanna sound ungrateful, but today kinda,makes the last 3 games even more unfathomable...

Defeats were always gonna,happen at some point, but the last 3 felt SO avoidable and unnessessry....
this feels like if we're capable of a performance like today, where the fuck was it the last 2/3 games?
Relax man. This season was always going to have highs and lows. Enjoy the highs when they come

Perhaps all those damp nappies who said we'd get humiliated would like to line up one-by-one and apologise to Ange and the boys...

Strange that not one has so far.
These are the times I love being on this board. We had all the usual suspects on the match thread at half time, already frothing at the mouth about how we were going to be humiliated...

And now not a one of them is on here.

It's bliss!

I actually get to read posts from people who are actually happy to be Spurs fans.

It'll change soon enough when the hindsight managers make their appearance, but until then, bliss.

Back
Top Bottom