New goalkeeper

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Milan keeper is quality, good business from Milan letting donnaruma go and bringing him in, might cost us a euro or two though....
I've been a fan of his for years. When he's on his game, he's brilliant. Gonna be France's no 1 now. But yeah, would cost a fortune and have much better suitors anyway. His injury record a concern too.

Black players in general have a hard time in Italy. So that's one point that I can understand.

Remember when Moise Kean got shit from Bonucci (his own teammate and captain) for having a go at some racist Cagliari fans a few years back?

Or just the other week when Lukaku got racist abuse hurled at him by Juventus fans, Lukaku mocked them back, and then ended up being the only one punished in that entire situation.

Yeah, I never want to assume anything without ever having lived in a country but it seems pretty obvious that life as a black footballer in Italy can be even more difficult.

If that is the deal with Onana, you'd have to think that even if we know there are still Neanderthals in the UK, it would be easier to adjust to playing here.

Pickford’s last match against Brighton was one of the best GK performances I’ve ever seen. I’d take him in a heartbeat. I like him, he’s got moxie, heart, and a cannon leg.

Pickford’s last match against Brighton was one of the best GK performances I’ve ever seen. I’d take him in a heartbeat. I like him, he’s got moxie, heart, and a cannon leg.
Massive arse too

:ledleylick:

D8tYPagWkAERIeb.jpg

I’d be looking for someone his size. Having a big keeper between the sticks is much more intimidating.

Keeping him as number two and moving on Lloris is the easiest transfer decision the club has to make this summer.
I'm not a 'keeper and not gonna pretend I know a lot about them, so treat with a pinch of salt, but I think his size is what makes him a bit meh. He concedes a lot when the shot is hit low, he can't get down quick enough.

Last edited:
Saw us linked to Kelleher. Definitely not good enough.

Bazunu (who hasn’t looked great in an admittedly poor saints side) keeps him out of the national team.

Saw us linked to Kelleher. Definitely not good enough.

Bazunu (who hasn’t looked great in an admittedly poor saints side) keeps him out of the national team.
Bazunu does, but is that only because he's playing regularly ?

3 appearances vs 37 this season.

I genuinely have no idea how good, or bad, Kelleher is.

List in order:

Big German/Bundesliga Keeper that is great with their feet and Ive never heard of but Nagelsmann likes
Diogo Costa
Onana (what's my name?)
Raya
Valencia keeper mama something

These are the only ones linked that would be inspiring signings. Hugo was world class when we signed him and was a top 5 GKs in the world for most of his Spurs career. The GK we sign will go a long way to proving how ambitious we want to be next season imo

This summer we'll be competing with Chelsea and United for a new no1 and with Chelsea for a manager.

This will end with us having Lloris on a new contract and having to get Pleat in to help Mason out.

List in order:

Big German/Bundesliga Keeper that is great with their feet and Ive never heard of but Nagelsmann likes
Diogo Costa
Onana (what's my name?)
Raya
Valencia keeper mama something

These are the only ones linked that would be inspiring signings. Hugo was world class when we signed him and was a top 5 GKs in the world for most of his Spurs career. The GK we sign will go a long way to proving how ambitious we want to be next season imo
Raya for me. Ticks all the boxes....oh and get Toney while we're at it.

Back
Top Bottom