New goalkeeper

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we should get Ben Foster as our no.1

He'll be cheap and his youtube channel will increase the club's brand exposure

Good Synergy too between the GO Karts & Cycling GK

Makes sense on all levels

Up the Spurs !

What is the deal with Onana? Was considered world class at Ajax and now Inter will let him go.

Have a feeling that one could be about settling in Italy as much as his ability.
I read something about it being attitude issues and not wanting to have to "earn" the position as number 1. But I have no idea how legit that is.

Inter are also in big financial trouble.

I read something about it being attitude issues and not wanting to have to "earn" the position as number 1. But I have no idea how legit that is.

Fell out with the national coach as well.

Also read that he feels black Gks need to prove extra in Italy.

Reckon it's been a case of not fitting the Italian football culture.

If he is available, sounds like a great target under valued.

Funniest comment Pleat ever made. “Kasey, a lovely boy, couldn’t play under floodlights”.

Nowhere near the funniest comment pleat has ever made.
“Gardner snd Doherty should go to bed thinking off each other”
80% of the time the team who scored first win but sometimes they draw or lose”

How many points has Ramsdale earned Woolwich this season?

Incredible what a great shot-stopper who doesn't try to do too much futzing around with the ball or sweeper-keepering can do to shore up a defense.

Nowhere near the funniest comment pleat has ever made.
“Gardner snd Doherty should go to bed thinking off each other”
80% of the time the team who scored first win but sometimes they draw or lose”

Also "I've no idea where you keep your purse, but do you have change for a tenner luv?"

Also read that he feels black Gks need to prove extra in Italy.

Reckon it's been a case of not fitting the Italian football culture.

If he is available, sounds like a great target under valued.
Black players in general have a hard time in Italy. So that's one point that I can understand.

Remember when Moise Kean got shit from Bonucci (his own teammate and captain) for having a go at some racist Cagliari fans a few years back?

Or just the other week when Lukaku got racist abuse hurled at him by Juventus fans, Lukaku mocked them back, and then ended up being the only one punished in that entire situation.

Back
Top Bottom