Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably won't interest many here but I think Napoli is proving to be a good move for Vlad; it's still early days but seems that Napoli is a fantastic team right now, started to follow them since Vlad's movement there and I've seen them play some really entertaining attacking football.
Vlad has a good place there and despite their trainer saying at Vlad's arrival there that Vlad's not his signing, he's playing him quite often. And Sarri (the trainer) has proved to be quite knowledgeable in what he does bringing players that were on a down slope back on track.
A Tottenham - Napoli game in Europa League would be something I would like to see, a clash of styles of play and something to prove for Vlad...

I mean...theres been a lot of talk for quite a long time about the struggles of the Italian economy but I certainly didn't think even a club of Napoli's size had been reduced to sticking 2 fat drunken oafs out of the stands into the medical team. Can we start a fundraising page for them? Vlad wasn't the greatest Spur by any stretch, but he deserves better than this...

Back
Top Bottom