White Hart Lane 1899-2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Few new ones

mja9WmJ.jpg

S9Dwrrf.jpg

qm4jp2C.jpg
Looks almost done. Surely they can get this finished over the summer so we don't need to spend a year at Wembley.

Not sure if anyone would agree with me on this but I like the fact we are not making a big fuss and song and dance over every single game we play at The Lane will be the last against xxx. It's business as usual, 3 points move on to the next. That shitshow the pikies put on last year was horrendous, bigging up every fucking home game.

Am I alone in this, or would people want/expect a song and dance?

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone would agree with me on this but I like the fact we are not making a big fuss and song and dance over every single game we play at The Lane will be the last against xxx. It's business as usual, 3 points move on to the next. That shitshow the pikies put on last year was horrendous, bugging up every fucking home game.

I agree. It also adds to feeling that we are not really moving. Though the very last game,I expect most people to get emotional. I know I will

I do feel emotional about tearing down the place. I remember each of the four stands being rebuilt. I love WHL as it was at the end of last season. It's tight, compact and perfect for us in many ways. But our new stadium is on the same site. We'll still be Tottenham playing at WHL. I'll still be able to get pissed at my favourite places beforehand and stuff myself with the same Turkish and Carribean grub. COYS.

Not sure if anyone would agree with me on this but I like the fact we are not making a big fuss and song and dance over every single game we play at The Lane will be the last against xxx. It's business as usual, 3 points move on to the next. That shitshow the pikies put on last year was horrendous, bugging up every fucking home game.

Last ever game only, and all it needs is to be THE loudest its ever been for the entire game. A fans effort...dont want any fireworks or legends wheeled out....just a classic send off.....

not-tonight-luv-jpg.8754

I remember we played Luton and was 1-0 down, early 90's.....then the floodlights went out for 15 minutes and when they came back on we scored 4!
Sat in Park Lane upper....was up there a lot as a kid. Brother being too protective....he'd always be on The Shelf or Park Lane when he went without me.

Back
Top Bottom