White Hart Lane 1899-2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CzWi3W1XgAAHaY5.jpg
Epic pic

I love this stadium so much. I'm getting emotional every game now, walking around the old East Stand, just like I have done for more than a quarter of a century. What is fucking beautiful is that we're staying. And the new stadium somehow retains a lot of the character and feel of WHL. Looks like we're still going to be Tottenham from the Lane. Sounds a wee bit better than the mockney caravans from the chicken cottage athletics stadium (rented)...

How impossible is it to get tickets to a match this season? I'm hoping to make it over in April. Would love to visit WHL before it is no more.

Anyone who hasn't got stacks of loyalty points should just pray we get a dull midweek home tie in the FA Cup, like Burnley at home on a Monday night...

Got tickets for Everton......flying in and will visit my sister and mum (they moved down south to Kingsbridge from London the other year)
Booked with Steve Perryman sport travel, hotel in Earls Court and match tickets. Not cheap, but last ever visit to WHL´....cant put a price on that.

Im gonna walk around that old building, and reminisce over the years gone by, junk food on the high street, buying badges and programmes as a kid, all the mates you went with as teens.......

But as has been said, how wonderfull that all those memories can live on at the new gaff

Got tickets for Everton......flying in and will visit my sister and mum (they moved down south to Kingsbridge from London the other year)
Booked with Steve Perryman sport travel, hotel in Earls Court and match tickets. Not cheap, but last ever visit to WHL´....cant put a price on that.

Im gonna walk around that old building, and reminisce over the years gone by, junk food on the high street, buying badges and programmes as a kid, all the mates you went with as teens.......

But as has been said, how wonderfull that all those memories can live on at the new gaff
You'd better hope Sky/BT don't fuck around with your plans... TV picks for March not made yet

my son's first trip to WHL this season; when he saw the gap in North/East, asked whether affected the atmosphere and noise. afterwards he agreed with my "no".

love the place, but still miss the old shelf

Back
Top Bottom