Leicester (H) 29-Oct

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So teams that want to be our rivals but aren't:

West Ham
QPR
Southampton
Watford
Leicester

You can understand why Leicester consider us as rivals..

We have won the FA Cup 8 times and they have won it 0 times.
We have won the league twice and they have won it once.
We have won 3 European trophies and they have won 0
We have won the league cup 4 times and they have won it 3 times.
We did the double, they didn't..
We get 90k CL attendance, they get 30k.
They are only 100 miles up the road..

So as you can see, the similarities are scary..

Last edited:

They drive tractors, and we don't!

It is bizarre to see so many of these Leicester trolls showing up here to gloat over a 1-1 draw.

Why are they trying to whip up some non existing rivalry between our two clubs? Is it because no one in the midlands considers them important enough to give a fuck about?

And we can sell out Wembley while they can't sell out their CL games at the WankPower.

Tbf we both have a 'e' a 'r' a 't' and a 's' in our names.

:parker: Get your own fucking letters, you cunts.

It is bizarre to see so many of these Leicester trolls showing up here to gloat over a 1-1 draw.

Why are they trying to whip up some non existing rivalry between our two clubs? Is it because no one in the midlands considers them important enough to give a fuck about?

I was just wondering whether it's deep wounds from 1999 still.

No cutting edge whatsoever, said at the time
I thought our summer business was completely shite and unfortunately I still agree.

People keep saying janssen been playing well but ain't scoring bla bla bla - bullshit he's been fucking shite

By all means be annoyed that we didn't win today, but post this shit again and I'll firebomb ya fecking house (with no one instead of course - this is not a death threat)

You fucking cunt

Awful game, awful ref, just awful really, don't think I can think of a dirtier side.

However, did manage to get three positives from the game - Danny Rose; the tribute to the Forces (the Last Post was spine tingling); the new ground is really taking shape, so good to see something more than a hole in the ground.

Missed the game, made sure I did not see score and just seen the highlights on Sky. Not the same thing and when that equaliser went in I just felt we were not going to win. Really pissed off, it is one thing dropping points away from home but to go 5 matches without a win is much more worrying. Kane was not in good form before the injury and will need time to get match fitness. Dembele is not back to his best. Eriksen is completely lacking form. Son has not kept up his early season form.
I was pleased to see Janssen manage to turn and get a shot close in the second half and he needs to do that more often and goals will come. Alli surely will score more if he continues to play so well.
Poor result and puts us under pressure to win next week when a draw would actually be a good result.

Its come to something, when it feels like we've lost a cup final, when it was only a 3 points. Being unbeaten is important although we are 5 draws on.

We still have it all to play for. Its not good at the moment and very frustrating. Woolwich is a great game to turn things around-win-and we go level with them amazingly .We can and will turn things around. All teams have a slump and this is ours. We are a very good side playing without that sparkle that you need. Some people call it confidence?

Awful game, awful ref, just awful really, don't think I can think of a dirtier side.

However, did manage to get three positives from the game - Danny Rose; the tribute to the Forces (the Last Post was spine tingling); the new ground is really taking shape, so good to see something more than a hole in the ground.
Ref was awful. Lost the plot?

Back
Top Bottom