Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Use your own words, I'm not panicking, I'm suggesting Poch's hard line approach is scaring the kids. We've looked fucking terrible in our last 7 games.

Fair enough you thinking that Joe, I just don't agree, about the imploding part. About being terrible - yes, we have been far off our level, but at least we're back to picking points. I think we are still struggling about with a little post-titlefight depression. 5 points out of 9 after two of three games vs the Merseysideteams isn't too shabby. We'll click into gear after the break.

12m for mason. More than I thought we would get.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sunderland are interested and Hull City remain interested in Tottenham midfielder Ryan Mason, according to Sky sources.

We understand Hull have agreed a fee in the region of £12m for the 25-year-old England international.

I stuck through with Paulinho because I like to hold controversial opinions.
Shocked at that news.
Monkey-With-Shocking-Face-Funny-Image.jpg

The Liverpool match opened my eyes to the fact that competition in midfield isn't just something that I'd like to see, it's something that absolutely has to happen if we want to challenge for top four or to make decent runs in multiple competitions.

Red Bull Leipzig is the mother of all bad things in German football. Would enjoy it if they go down. They have managed to get similar hate as Bayern, and that is pretty impressing. Horrible little shit club.

If We Don't sign a atacking midfielder, and not a fucking guy like zaha, I'm talking champions league level player, levy and poch are just taking the piss. Alli eriksen and lamela are all good but there isnt cover at all. Really sad

The way we are lining up for players to leave, Chadli, Son and Mason, possibly Clinton I would be surprised if N'Koudou was the only one in..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom