Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Out - sold

Pritchard 8
Yedlin 5
Chadli 13
Mason 12

In - purchased

Waynama 11
Janssen 17

That would be 10 million up so far, Fazio and Bentaleb are loans, I assume Carroll might also be going out and Nije as well.
Levy+Money.gif

Bollocks. Money really does talk if a British 19 year old has opted to go there instead of staying in England.

£15m... Just more than it's sensible to spend on him.

Horrible shit stain of a club that allowed itself to become a brand puppet.
I was thinking £12 million would be a good offer but Red Bull got too much money.
I bet he's on good wages as well. Annoying.

I have a very bad feeling about the size and caliber of our squad right now.

With Chadli leaving we have one single goal scorer on our bench in Son. N'Koudou by some accounts isn't as good as N'Jie. Isco would be incredible, but c'mon, that's not happening.

I think that our misfiring midfield will eventually come good, but we still need to be able to make tactical changes, have cover for injuries and be able to compete in multiple competitions.

The way this season has started off I think it's very naive to think that we're going to be just fine with only N'Koudou coming in.

I fully back the way the club is run and Levy's approach in general but we have three days left to save this window from being a travesty.

Pau Lopez doesn't improve us right away - Vorm looks fine - so I can't get excited about that.
Nkoudou will be Chadli's replacement.
Beyond that I think we need another central midfielder to replace Mason and Bentaleb. Maybe Isco can play as a deep-lying playmaker as well as another option at CAM?

St: Kane, Janssen
LAM: Eriksen, Nkoudou
CAM: Isco, Alli
RAM: Lamela, Son
CM: Dier, Dembele, Wanyama, Isco

Back
Top Bottom