Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

image.jpg

Ah off topic baiting. I wonder how long it takes you to get emotional again and ask for the mods to freeze your account? What's wrong? Forum toilet not getting you enough cheap likes?

Yep. I'm a cunt for sure. Is that news?

I wonder how many musicians that post here would like to have been in NAMM in California? Is a photo of me having fun in California supposed to make me look sad? Am I supposed to be embarrassed of a photo I put online? You know I put it there right? For people to see?

Who isn't a cunt that posts here on a Friday night?

Tell me, does posting a pic of me negate Poch playing the exact lineup I wanted bar LLORIS?

I can post pics of myself too. Like this one a few months back on a cruise in the Bahamas.

13697307_1047469295334922_3515949765834173711_n.jpg

I'm not sure what the point of posting pics of me proves? Apart from the obvious...you are DESPERATE for attention, likes etc.

At least I keep it football. Bait bait bait. Boring baiting. When Powerful Kane set up POWERFUL Wanyama for the goal after subbing Eriksen. I knew the screeching from your clique would be deafening. PM police, get along gang leader. Everyone knows you were the biggest snitch behind the cover of PM. You left here because they would not change the rules for Perma bans. "Boohoo...freeze my account, they won't let a sniveling snitch be a mod."

Last edited:
Ah off topic baiting. I wonder how long it takes you to get emotional again and ask for the mods to freeze your account?

I wonder how many musicians that post here would like to have been in NAMM in California? Is a photo of me having fun in California supposed to make me look sad? Am I supposed to be embarrassed of a photo I put online? You know I put it there right? For people to see?

Tell me, does posting a pic of me negate Poch playing the exact lineup I wanted bar LLORIS?

I can post pics of myself too. Like this one a few months back on a cruise in the Bahamas.

I'm not sure what the point of posting pics of me proves? Apart from the obvious...you are DESPERATE for attention, likes etc.

At least I keep it football. Bait bait bait. Boring baiting.

You're so full of shit it's funny. ERIKSEN AND LAMELA STARTED you fucking la la cunt.

Ah off topic baiting. I wonder how long it takes you to get emotional again and ask for the mods to freeze your account? What's wrong? Forum toilet not getting you enough cheap likes?

At least I keep it football. Bait bait bait. Boring baiting. When Powerful Kane set up POWERFUL Wanyama for the goal after subbing Eriksen. I knew the screeching from your clique would be deafening. PM police, get along gang leader. Everyone knows you were the biggest snitch behind the cover of PM. You left here because they would not change the rules for Perma bans. "Boohoo...freeze my account, they won't let a sniveling snitch be a mod."

Ok. I will ask you directly (as maybe you missed it) but will you post your starting XI & formation for tomorrow's game on the Liverpool match thread? I'd like to see how you would line up the available team tomorrow without the benefit of 20/20 hindsight.

Ok. I will ask you directly (as maybe you missed it) but will you post your starting XI & formation for tomorrow's game on the Liverpool match thread? I'd like to see how you would line up the available team tomorrow without the benefit of 20/20 hindsight.
There's no way he'll answer because he doesn't have a clue. And here goes the Mason thread, just like the Eriksen thread. (And every single thread he posts in).

Hindsight!? I posted the EXACT team that Poch swapped to which WON the game BEFORE the Everton game. But in that same post I posted the EXACT lineup Poch would start with. I said that he'd go with Eriksen instead of Janssen.

Come on dude. Benefit of hindsight? Why the jibes? You make fun of me for being fucking clueless when before a ball was kicked this season I stated what Poch would play...but added it's risky. We went a goal behind.

And the last game he swapped to what I wanted when again it wasn't working and we won.

How can I possibly have more proof? What could have happened to further prove my fan club are so full of sour grapes that no matter what happens, the memes continue.

Deep down everyone knows my opinion is legit. This tiresome character assassination is purely sour grapes. A bunch of sad fucking lockins who spend more time off topic than what this forum is supposed to be. A place to obsess about Spurs.

If I wasn't here, you would be hanging up on some other poor cunt.

I keep it football. Do you know how many tiresome alerts I get an hour from baiters? All off topic? What life do these people lead? What is missing that they have to latch onto me? None of this matters!!

You are doing it now. You know FULL WELL what fucking team I wanted. Unless you don't know who was on the pitch when Eriksen came off?

And what does it matter? This is s MASON thread. It's just more fake indignant posturing on your part. God gorbid you tell me I had a point about the effectiveness of Alli, Janssen, Kane and Lamela creating chances for each other like I claimed they would. With Dier and Wanyama behind them. Wasting my time. I just posted that and you will glaze over it, find some other obtuse angle to hange the subject and paint me in. "Worst idea ever" meme.

Blimey... Matchday Eve nerves anyone?

Lots of tetchy threads on here tonight....

See you all in the morning when everyone has sobered up/calmed the fuck down and is concentrating on the game+

This is a Ryan Mason thread ffs... who knew he stirred such emotions?!

Hindsight!? I posted the EXACT team that Poch swapped to which WON the game BEFORE the Everton game. But in that same post I posted the EXACT lineup Poch would start with. I said that he'd go with Eriksen instead of Janssen.

Come on dude. Benefit of hindsight? Why the jibes? You make fun of me for being fucking clueless when before a ball was kicked this season I stated what Poch would play...but added it's risky. We went a goal behind.

And the last game he swapped to what I wanted when again it wasn't working and we won.

How can I possibly have more proof? What could have happened to further prove my fan club are so full of sour grapes that no matter what happens, the memes continue.

Deep down everyone knows my opinion is legit. This tiresome character assassination is purely sour grapes. A bunch of sad fucking lockins who spend more time off topic than what this forum is supposed to be. A place to obsess about Spurs.

If I wasn't here, you would be hanging up on some other poor cunt.

I keep it football. Do you know how many tiresome alerts I get an hour from baiters? All off topic? What life do these people lead? What is missing that they have to latch onto me? None of this matters!!

You are doing it now. You know FULL WELL what fucking team I wanted. Unless you don't know who was on the pitch when Eriksen came off?

And what does it matter? This is s MASON thread. It's just more fake indignant posturing on your part. God gorbid you tell me I had a point about the effectiveness of Alli, Janssen, Kane and Lamela creating chances for each other like I claimed they would. With Dier and Wanyama behind them. Wasting my time. I just posted that and you will glaze over it, find some other obtuse angle to hange the subject and paint me in. "Worst idea ever" meme.
But will you post your starting XI, & how you would line up the team, in the Liverpool match thread, before the team is announced? It's a simple enough suggestion & you could have done it in the time it took you to have a rant.

Or would you prefer to rant at people in an attempt to prove a non existent point?

All that matters is 3 points tomorrow. You get to name your team & formation ahead of the match. Who would you start, & what would the formation be? How would you nullify Klopp's team? I thought you'd enjoy this little experiment.

Holy shit...Joe does not know eriksen came off? And was not on the pitch for the winning goal? That is was my preferred lineup that combined for the goal?

Edit: nd my positivity joke about Mason being a captain in the future lifting multiple titles over the years...he took literally? Ugh. the state or the nation. I always feel almost grimy talking about posters like Joe and arcspace. It's so unhinged and pitch black anger/hatred.

The clique majority still think they are right? Off waaay in another direction to dismiss my ideals aligning with Poch for the winner. No wonder he's chasing me around.

It's painful stuff.

Made even more embarrassing when powerhouse Kane assisted powerhouse Wanyama. There are not enough memes to plaster over the sour grapes. Then again these people come here to vent. It's a scream pillow for the lonley.

Last edited:
I didn't even read anything of the above shit, briefly scanned and saw it's the same old shit. Which is ironic, as that's what i was trying to say with the broken record and self-fulfilling prophecy stuff.

Oh well

But will you post your starting XI, & how you would line up the team, in the Liverpool match thread, before the team is announced? It's a simple enough suggestion & you could have done it in the time it took you to have a rant.

Or would you prefer to rant at people in an attempt to prove a non existent point?

All that matters is 3 points tomorrow. You get to name your team & formation ahead of the match. Who would you start, & what would the formation be? How would you nullify Klopp's team? I thought you'd enjoy this little experiment.

He's fucking incapable.

He can't shut up speaking, gets asked a question 5 times and doesn't once give an answer. Guy has massive mental health issues.

What life do these people lead?

Ones where we tend to keep our posting limit under 500 words per post.

All you do is talk nonsense or rant at people lol you're so hypocritical, it's absolutely baffling.

We're asking you football questions and instead of answering you revert back to your victim persona.

1-10, how do you rate yourself?
Why no career in football?
Starting 11 vs Liverpool?
Predictions or score vs Liverpool?

He's fucking incapable.

He can't shut up speaking, gets asked a question 5 times and doesn't once give an answer. Guy has massive mental health issues.
Is he incapable, or does he have to blow his own arguments out of the water by naming a team & formation that he secretly knows is our strongest XI? OR...is he worried that any variation on what nearly all of us believe to be our strongest XI would result in hilarity across the forum?

If he is in line with Poch's thinking, then he will name Poch's team EXACTLY (his words). If he isn't, then let's see an explanation of how his starting XI would line up & counter Liverpool. We know how Liverpool will seek to play us & it will be a battle of 2 pressing teams. How would we line up against them & who will unlock them? I'd have though it would be Gibbsy dreamland to be asked to show us all his prowess in advance of a game.

Back
Top Bottom