Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So the guy who just trawled my twitters 1000's of images etc, found one from YEARS ago...opened photoshop and worked on it. Uploaded it to online storage. Created a Gibbsy is a cunt meme post...off topic.

You are above all this right?

You guys are all so cool.

Why didn't you post a namm pic from this year? Or the pics from when I went to Costa Ricca? Or Grand Cayman island? Or the other island in the Bahamas Nassau? Or the pics in a resort in Orlando? All this year. You go for NAMM of yesteryear?

Is it because the other pics look...kinda nice? Don't they paint the narrative you want to create? Like our friend Joe?

Here is the face of the clique:

image.jpg

This is me:

13428385_10154448403339218_2635488278178037044_n.jpg

I don't see how posting a picture of yourself looking like a top heavy sack of shit helps your cause.

Even the marble near your hideous feet has turned brown. Good luck with ridiculing me you toxic cunt. Even Christina loves me - or so she says in her texts. Why should she want to waste her life with a fat tosser like you anyway? I make her laugh - that's how it starts. You've never made anyone laugh - at least not intentionally. Let her go gibbs. It's just not fair to keep her in your dungeon.

So the guy who just trawled my twitters 1000's of images etc, found one from YEARS ago...opened photoshop and worked on it. Uploaded it to online storage. Created a Gibbsy is a cunt meme post...off topic.

You are above all this right?

You guys are all so cool.

Why didn't you post a namm pic from this year? Or the pics from when I went to Costa Ricca? Or Grand Cayman island? Or the other island in the Bahamas Nassau? Or the pics in a resort in Orlando? All this year. You go for NAMM of yesteryear?

Is it because the other pics look...kinda nice? Don't they paint the narrative you want to create? Like our friend Joe?

Here is the face of the clique:

image.jpg

This is me:

13428385_10154448403339218_2635488278178037044_n.jpg

On paradise island.

What was that I said about the majority?

You drag out these off topic baits. Everyone loses. You start it with pics of me. At least upload current ones.

Slouchy black socks with shorts and the old 'arm cross to display fraudulent biceps' pose. Jesus, what a borish cunt. It's nice knowing you go to all the typical cunty vacation resorts - your lot self segregating is very much appreciated.

I'm not sure what 100% prediction of Poch's previous starting 11 has done to you guys?

l think your claim has made most people laugh given that it's 100% untrue. How tragic that a 46 year old man child has been brought up to lie. Poch started with Eriksen and Lamela - which is 100% not what you predicted or wanted. I suppose children without proper parental guidance grow up to be wankers. Yours is a tragic story. Btw, l noticed that you delisted the stolen soldering iron stations from eBay. Was there a reason for that?

l think your claim has made most people laugh given that it's 100% untrue. How tragic that a 46 year old man child has been brought up to lie. Poch started with Eriksen and Lamela - which is 100% not what you predicted or wanted. I suppose children without proper parental guidance grow up to be wankers. Yours is a tragic story. Btw, l noticed that you delisted the stolen soldering iron stations from eBay. Was there a reason for that?
Hope he's been reported to the relevant authorities and ends up in jail soon

Clinging together.

The funny thing is, Joe Clash Joe Clash , ArcspacE ArcspacE , Boltonspur Boltonspur and myself aren't even close. Go back a few months and we give each other shit all the time. We're not friends, yet you seem to think we all love each other and we buddy up just to hate you.

You rate yourself far too highly. I see someone talking shit, I say they're talking shit. That's as far as it goes for me and many people on here. There is no massive conspiracy or any "clinging to the shreds of our dignity" because you "wrecked us".

We just disagree. Isn't a hard concept.

Mate, a lot of people go on fucking holiday. You going on a budget cruise every once in a while makes me feel in no way jealous. I'd be careful going down that road too - some fans on here travel to a different country every week, so you're quickly going to get shot out of the water with that.

Anyway Ryan Mason, looks like he is off. Split really, gave us so much but probably not good enough for where we need to be.

I don't really like using the term deadwood for someone like Mason but when you think about players who are either not quite there or won't be getting much of a chance in my mind you think of Yedlin, Mason, Carroll, Nije, Chadli and it look like Poch is unfortunately but probably correctly selling these players to make space and make money for new youth players and hopefully at least one or two last minute deals (don't hold your breath).

So when do we start discussing Mason then?

Isn't much to discuss to be fair.

Guy tries hard, isn't talented enough, misses obvious goal scoring opportunities, has poor positioning and hasn't improved. Injuries have held him back, he obviously loves the club and I wish him all the best, I'd love to see him do well at Hull and get 10 goals this season.

Sorry to dredge off topic momentarily, but can anyone with any knowledge of what its like to live both stateside and in the UK help with a curiosity?

If you live in Florida, and go to Barbados, Costa Rica or Cuba, is it cost-wise the same as being in the UK and going to Benidorm?

I know the former destinations sound very posh, but for us Brits its top loaded by flights (as it's like a grand to cross the Atlantic and back).

If you live in Florida, and go to Barbados, Costa Rica or Cuba, is it cost-wise the same as being in the UK and going to Benidorm?
When you're selling stolen shit on eBay for a living - makes little difference, I guess

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom