Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Gibbs's team is very clear

[formation=442, Beast, Beast, Beast, Beast, Beast, Beast, Beast, Beast, Beast, Beast, Beast][/formation]

200w.gif

But will you post your starting XI, & how you would line up the team, in the Liverpool match thread, before the team is announced? It's a simple enough suggestion & you could have done it in the time it took you to have a rant.

Or would you prefer to rant at people in an attempt to prove a non existent point?

All that matters is 3 points tomorrow. You get to name your team & formation ahead of the match. Who would you start, & what would the formation be? How would you nullify Klopp's team? I thought you'd enjoy this little experiment.

My preseason prefered outfield just scored the winner.

"Duuuur, what's your prefered lineup?"

Rant? You know what exasperation sounds like? Pretending you don't know my ethos? You two taking the piss of my management skills when my lineups were played in real life...and coincided with both my misgivings and positives coming true?

Asking me about lineups? How many times exactly do I have to post I pref Eriksen and Lamela are separated?

You both just got caught out. Now you are rolling into a ball of repetition.

You got owned. You just went along with the clique. I predicted the exact lineup Poch went with before the season. Otherwise why would you both scoff at the thought of my managerial prowess?

Hmmm. Gibbsy has banged on about his prefered lineup non stop. Let's ask him about his prefered lineup!

And what makes it funnier is one of you used the word hindsight. That is what has you in "answer my question" loop.

You always do this. You can score a "victory" if "I refuse to answer a (dumb) question" I've already answered. Many many times.

What do you think I'm going to post? Start with Carroll, Lamela, Eriksen in the three!?!

You think I want to start the team that struggled at home to a shit team? Or the team that I wanted preseason that scored against them?

How about this: stop the blatant BS and perhaps...oh I don't know...Talk about the Liverpool game in the match thread? Not jam up the Mason thread with obtuse wank.

You have such a weak game. I'm probably the most repetitive poster in Spurs history. Pretending you don't know what team I would put out is such a paper thin, zero effort attempt to protect your egos.

Ah well. At least I got some laughs in after the disappointment of Masons situation.

Rant? You know what exasperation sounds like? You two taking the piss of my management skills when my lineups were played in real life...and coincided with both my misgivings and positives coming true?

Asking me about lineups? How many times exactly do I have to post I pref Eriksen and Lamela are separated?

You got owned. Both claimed I was clueless when you didn't read my posts. You just went along with the clique. You both didn't read that I predicted the exact lineup Poch went with before the season. Otherwise why would you both scoff at the thought of my managerial prowess?

Making fun of my management skills when I what? Just watched Poch play my team that scored? Timing much?

Hmmm. Gibbsy has banged on about his prefered lineup non stop. Let's ask him about his prefered lineup!

And what makes it funnier is one of you used the word hindsight. That is what has you in "answer my question" loop.

You always do this. You can score a "victory" if "I refuse to answer a (dumb) question" I've already answered. Many many times.

What do you think I'm going to post? Start with Carroll, Lamela, Eriksen in the three!?!

You think I want to start the team that struggled at home to a shit team? Or the team that I wanted preseason that scored against them?

How about this: stop the blatant BS and perhaps...oh I don't know...Talk about the Liverpool game in the match thread? Not jam up the Mason thread with obtuse wank.

You have such a weak game. I'm probably the most repetitive poster in Spurs history. Pretending you don't know what team I would put out is such a paper thin, zero effort attempt to protect your egos.

Ah well. At least I got some laughs in after the disappointment of Masons situation.
It's "preferred" actually.
But will you (for the benefit of us lesser beings) name your starting XI tomorrow (in the Liverpool match thread) together with your formation & a discussion about how your team & formation will nullify Klopp & co? I've not insulted you, or resorted to bad language. I am interested to see your starting XI & learn your thoughts on how we win this game tactically. You carry on ranting if you like, but it really doesn't paint you in a positive light when you're faced with a reasonable suggestion.

Rant? You know what exasperation sounds like? Pretending you don't know my ethos? You two taking the piss of my management skills when my lineups were played in real life...and coincided with both my misgivings and positives coming true?

You got owned. You just went along with the clique. I predicted the exact lineup Poch went with before the season. Otherwise why would you both scoff at the thought of my managerial prowess?

Has there been anything positive Spurs has ever done that you haven't taken personal credit for?

200w.gif

I think Gibbs's team is very clear

[formation=442, Beast, Beast, Beast, beast, Beast, Beast, Beast, Beast, Lamela or Eriksen, Beast, Beast][/formation]

200w.gif

When it comes to my number one team
I consider Alli, Janssen, Kane, Dembele, Walker, Rose etc to be beasts.

It's funny reading that list...yet you use the king of the cloggers in your pic?

I don't think you are the clique. You make a lot of good posts. But it's easy for people to get dragged into the bullying.

I used to get the fat Sam thing a lot. Then we almost won the title with the above players I mentioned. And we imploded when two beasts were banned.

My opinion is now virtually your starting 11. Funny how that happened eh?

When we signed battlers like Wanyama and Janssen...

It's good to be a Gibbsy. I think the biggest travesty of the tired old fat Sam reference is even our defensive players Wanyama, Dier, Toby etc are fucking good footballers.

Dembele is a clogger?

It's wierd when you think about it. I am the minority.

Put up a fucking team or fuck off.

It's funny reading that list...yet you use the king of the cloggers in your pic?

I don't think you are the clique. You make a lot of good posts. But it's easy for people to get dragged into the bullying.

I used to get the fat Sam thing a lot. Then we almost won the title with the above players I mentioned. And we imploded when two beasts were banned.

It's good to be a Gibbsy. I think the biggest travesty of the tired old fat Sam reference is even our defensive players Wanyama, Dier, Toby etc are fucking good footballers.

Dembele is a clogger?

So you rate Rose? Interesting. Where would you play him tomorrow? Would you have him in an attacking role left midfield? Would you put Davies as LB? Do you think that would nullify Klopp down the right hand side of the pitch & keep them pegged back? I'm really not interested in rants about past events coming up "Gibbsy" or however you like to refer to yourself. I'm interested to know your starting XI tomorrow (not last week or pre season) & how you would line them up. It shouldn't be your little secret. The time it's taken for all this unnecessary ranting, you could have put up several different teams & formations on the Liverpool match thread.

Dembele is a clogger?

Ok so from what you say would this be your team for tomorrow?

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Wimmer?, Rose, Waynama, Dier, Lamela?, Kane, Alli, Janssen][/formation]

gibbs131 If you really are the footballing colossus that you claim, why has nobody noticed on any of the 14 forums you've been banned from? Do you think you are maligned because you are smarter than everyone else? Because people are naturally hostile to informed opinion?

Do you think, honestly, that you are an interesting and knowledgable poster?

If you do, then why does nobody think that you're interesting or knowledgeable? Why do people think that you're an embarrassment to other Spurs fans? Why do so many people think that you have serious mental health issues?

Sorry for all the questions, I know you have an aversion to answering questions, but my advice to you, is to get yourself down to the psychiatrist and ask for help - there's a whole conventions worth going on under that wig. There are people out there who care. Not me obviously, I think you're a fucking cunt.

OR...is he worried that any variation on what nearly all of us believe to be our strongest XI would result in hilarity across the forum?

If he is in line with Poch's thinking, then he will name Poch's team EXACTLY (his words). If he isn't, then let's see an explanation of how his starting XI would line up & counter Liverpool. We know how Liverpool will seek to play us & it will be a battle of 2 pressing teams. How would we line up against them & who will unlock them? I'd have though it would be Gibbsy dreamland to be asked to show us all his prowess in advance of a game.

You guys try so hard. Clinging together. Hurt that my ideal team was Poch's winning ticket. And I spelled it out. Not only the team he would start, but the slight variation that would work better. Before a ball was kicked this season.

I'm not sure what 100% prediction of Poch's previous starting 11 has done to you guys? I know it's completely fucked up Mason's thread.

That's what the clique do. Cause shit fest after shitfest and proper Mason debate dies. What's worse is you blame me. For what? Responding to dozens of baited "questions"? That everyone knows the answer to bar newcomers? Then blow your rape whistles because I responded?

The problem with this forum is not the Sammy's and Gibbsy's etc. It's the loudest core clique that drove away good posters. Fed up of pileons and Joe etc melting down into puddles of drunken froth.

As ever I answer BAITS. If no baiting started then we'd still be talking about Mason. We are not.

You guys try so hard. Clinging together. Hurt that my ideal team was Poch's winning ticket. And I spelled it out. Not only the team he would start, but the slight variation that would work better. Before a ball was kicked this season.

I'm not sure what 100% prediction of Poch's previous starting 11 has done to you guys? I know it's completely fucked up Mason's thread.

That's what the clique do. Cause shit fest after shitfest and proper Mason debate dies. What's worse is you blame me. For what? Responding to dozens of baited "questions"? That everyone knows the answer to bar newcomers? Then blow your rape whistles because I responded?

The problem with this forum is not the Sammy's and Gibbsy's etc. It's the loudest core clique that drove away good posters. Fed up of pileons and Joe etc melting down into puddles of drunken froth.

As ever I answer BAITS. If no baiting started then we'd still be talking about Mason. We are not.
What on earth are you going on about? This isn't a pile on or any such thing.

I will break it down into bite size chunks for you as we are clearly not understanding each other.

1- I am not interested in past predictions.
2- I am not insulting you or using bad language towards you.
3- are you willing &/or able to name your starting XI against Liverpool?
4- in the Liverpool thread? (Where it can be properly discussed in detail, rather than clogging up Ryan's thread any further)
5- before the teams are announced?
6- do you genuinely rate Rose as a beast?
7- where would you play him tomorrow?
8- how would you line up your starting XI?
9- how would you nullify Liverpool's threat?

I am not at all sure what you are getting out of these repeated rants. I would simply like to know what your ideal team would be tomorrow against a specific opposition, & how you would line up against that opposition to silence them. It would be nice for once if you did this, rather than wait to see what develops in the match before either boasting about how right you & Poch were, or how right you were & how wrong Poch was. Just once. No vague "beast mode" comments.

Is it really an impossible ask?

Last edited:
I didn't even read anything of the above shit, briefly scanned and saw it's the same old shit. Which is ironic, as that's what i was trying to say with the broken record and self-fulfilling prophecy stuff.

Oh well

So the guy who just trawled my twitters 1000's of images etc, found one from YEARS ago...opened photoshop and worked on it. Uploaded it to online storage. Created a Gibbsy is a cunt meme post...off topic.

You are above all this right?

You guys are all so cool.

Why didn't you post a namm pic from this year? Or the pics from when I went to Costa Ricca? Or Grand Cayman island? Or the other island in the Bahamas Nassau? Or the pics in a resort in Orlando? All this year. You go for NAMM of yesteryear?

Is it because the other pics look...kinda nice? Don't they paint the narrative you want to create? Like our friend Joe?

Here is the face of the clique:

image.jpg

This is me:

13428385_10154448403339218_2635488278178037044_n.jpg

On paradise island.

What was that I said about the majority?

You drag out these off topic baits. Everyone loses. You start it with pics of me. At least upload current ones.

Back
Top Bottom